GDT: Caps @ Jets | Tues Oct 22 | MTS Centre | 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tintin's Ghost

May 28, 2007
Saskatoon
I get it. It's a metaphor for how the Jets have been playing the past 2 weeks. Jets didn't show up on their game day. Now the GDT only shows up every second game, too. Clever.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
So... no 3pm GDT? :dunno:

didn't Aela accuse Scheif of floating in Barrie?

methinks her 200 ft game is lacking

I get it. It's a metaphor for how the Jets have been playing the past 2 weeks. Jets didn't show up on their game day. Now the GDT only shows up every second game, too. Clever.

No no, the GDT will show up during the 3rd period. :sarcasm:

Can we do this, please? It just makes so much sense. :handclap: :laugh:

Tough audience! :laugh:

I guess this is my first official complete slacker style GDT. I swapped the title over to GDT. Deal with it. :p: :laugh:

Go :jets Go!

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Fully expect a focused, strong effort from the boys tonight. Would be surprised if they lay an egg, after Coach Noel's chat with the media yesterday.

This team wants to be accountable to one another, well here you go, how will you respond. I expect a good response today.

Next week is a different story.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
If they are going to lose tonight, they better lose with some ****ing dignity. Start swinging when the puck drops and no shifts off, pedal through the floorboards until the end horn sounds.

Needs a musical example: :yo::nod::yo:

THIS needs to be the Jets tonight.

Fail to Load? It might show up later...like the Jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxY2gDzMTE

Oh there it is...sorta.

Last edited:

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Tough audience! :laugh:

I guess this is my first official complete slacker style GDT. I swapped the title over to GDT. Deal with it. :p: :laugh:

Go :jets Go!

I blame the GDT thread issues on YWG.
He sets the bar so high the rest of HFJets gets intimidated.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
I'm a little concerned about the game tonight.

I wish the crowd would calm down on booing Ovi. That is the kind of crap that motivates him.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
If they are going to lose tonight, they better lose with some ****ing dignity. Start swinging when the puck drops and no shifts off, pedal through the floorboards until the end horn sounds.

Hopefully it doesn't sound like this:

Feeling pretty apathetic about this game, which historically bodes well for the Jets.

So c'mon Jets, please win. Or don't. Whatever. :sarcasm:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
There is a very funny thread on the main boards: Sum up your team's chances of making the playoffs with one sentence, video or pic.

The Canucks one was great and reminds me of the way the Jets play:

And then there's this:

5fcc17afbc7fb97d9be18c13d3a7fd4b.gif

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Blast from the past - Darth Ovechkin. ;)

Lots of turn-over in their line-up - this was from a GDT on Jan 22, 2013.

gdt_19.jpg
gdt_20.jpg

gdt_21.jpg
gdt_22.jpg

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
Jets win 4-2. Kane with 2, Marky Shuffles gets one, and random defenseman gets one in the third. Ovie zero points and -2. Finally a team the boys actually know ;)

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I wouldn't mind if they throw Peluso on the line with Kane. Maybe he can wreak some havoc in front of the net like Wayne Simmonds does in Philly.

And Noel not giving Montoya a start :facepalm: Yes we get it Claude, Pavelec is untouchable and there are no consequences for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad