Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Golden Knights, 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I don't know but I definitely saw some Knights veering away from.contact in the 2nd and 3rd. The investment paid off tonight.

I saw Nate dump a puck to avoid Willy to start the game. Getting hit is certainly on their radar. We may need a game 2 hit comp.

But its Holts night. For all our hits he still faced upwards of 40 shots

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I don't know but I definitely saw some Knights veering away from.contact in the 2nd and 3rd. The investment paid off tonight.

Its not lost on me that the Caps best two games of every series so far have been the last two games. All three series, the last two games have been dominating physically, wearing teams out and having their way later in the game. Tampa literally wilted like a dead leaf by game 6.

Keep punishing them for every attempt to play the puck and eventually they won't want to play the puck. These hits are cumulative, that's the Stanley Cup Playoffs, dammnit!

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I didn't say anything about it when it happened, but when Marchessault said "I'm sure the league will take care of it" regarding the Wilson hit, he sounded like a huge *****. It's essentially asking the league to suspend him.

I will say it again, anyone who can watch the Quest for the Cup thing on ESPN please do, Marchessault is an idiot.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Its not lost on me that the Caps best two games of every series so far have been the last two games. All three series, the last two games have been dominating physically, wearing teams out and having their way later in the game. Tampa literally wilted like a dead leaf by game 6.

Keep punishing them for every attempt to play the puck and eventually they won't want to play the puck. These hits are cumulative, that's the Stanley Cup Playoffs, dammnit!

Yep. Caps have looked better in the last third of series and the last third of games. They seem to get stronger and stronger. The opposition can’t deal with the pounding. It’s an investment that pays off.

RVACapsFan

May 31, 2018
I really ****ing hope Kuz is OK. We need him here and bringing his A game, no one else enters the zone half as well

Re: the Kuznetsov injury...I recall a similar incident (I think vs NYI) late in the season when his hand crashed awkwardly into the boards and it looked really bad, yet he only missed a game or two. I’m grasping at straws here but hope it’s a similar case here. You know if he’s anywhere in the ballpark of being able to play he’ll be out there.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’m amazed people aren’t furious about the McNabb hit. Am I missing something here? The principal point of contact was 100% the head and he was rising into it, pushing his elbow into Kuz’s face. I don’t see how this isn’t a league review.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Little sh!+, at least Wilson didn’t rise into your head.

Im honestly starting to believe the NHL has a mandate in the contract with "offical" NHL outlets. Aka certain owned companies like Rogers Media etc. Up here in Canada I cant turn on the radio or the TV without hearing how great Vegas is or "we are now going to Vegas to hear from X spokesman."

I dont hear ANYTHING about the Caps. No "offical" media from you guys, nothing. Its a one sided landslide. Its awful and up here in Winnipeg I dont know anyone who is actually cheering for Vegas, everyone wants the Caps to win.

So please for the love of all that good and holy in hockey win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad