Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Golden Knights, 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
nope not trying to do that at all.

another one of your 'fans' already told me to leave because i hopped on the bandwagon.

its 1-1. a win in the SCF should not be enough. you guys are winners..... so act like it. 3 wins to go.
Dude, dial it back will ya? Of course we all want the Cup. But let us enjoy the fact that this right here is officially the most successful season in our 42 f***ing years.

33d.jpg

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I am acting like a guy happy we won. Nobody said anything about one game being the goal. Maybe that was your but not mine. Doesn’t mean I’m not going to be happy on a caps board about a caps first.

fair point. huge win for sure. wasnt trying to put you down man, we are all on the same team right now, lets take the cake.

lets go caps.

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
I'm guessing and I have no insider knowledge, but could be a thumb injury.

I was thinking wrist. Whatever it was it looked really bad. He didn't even try to shake it off held it ever so gently and skated straight to the locker room. I'm guessing he's done for at least a couple games, maybe the series.

Big loss but Caps can still win the series, need Holtbeast to continue showing up though. I don't think we really cracked the code on MAF, that last goal was total puck luck. The first 2 were great passes across the crease to open up shots but he's really hard to beat

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Kuzy has a history of shoulder injuries from his KHL days. Maybe he popped one out? Didn't look like it from the replay but the contact looked like it was with his head, so who knows.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Losing Kuzy would hurt big time but 19 and 20 have shown they can step up. I’d hope they just slot Stephenson as 3C, insert Chiasson/Walker/whoever as 4LW, and play the 4th line extremely limited minutes from here on.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I was thinking wrist. Whatever it was it looked really bad. He didn't even try to shake it off held it ever so gently and skated straight to the locker room. I'm guessing he's done for at least a couple games, maybe the series.

Big loss but Caps can still win the series, need Holtbeast to continue showing up though. I don't think we really cracked the code on MAF, that last goal was total puck luck. The first 2 were great passes across the crease to open up shots but he's really hard to beat
Wrist was my second guess. I just couldn't guess the mechanism of injury if it was a wrist - the way he was hit. But I did have that exact same reaction when I broke my wrist in a game. "Yep, it hurts like hell. Let's go see what this is all about."

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Apparently Erik Haula got a game misconduct after the game ended. Too bad it won't carry over to the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad