Post-Game Talk: Caps Flyers 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Whew. Did not think the Caps would get out of that period with the 2-goal lead.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
he has a point tonight and were winning right?
Kuzy should be a PPG or higher player every year. He should be trusted in every scenario and he should be one of our ice time leaders. He hasn't been this year and it's because he hasn't been consistent enough on a nightly basis and his defensive work ethic has been questionable at best. I believe the Caps go as Kuzy goes. If he gets back to god mode, we have a chance to win the Cup any year.

Reactions: Firsov99

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
some1 clip that hathaway miss... he had a shot from almost the blue paint and the puck barley crossed the icing line

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Kuzy should be a PPG or higher player every year. He should be trusted in every scenario and he should be one of our ice time leaders. He hasn't been this year and it's because he hasn't been consistent enough on a nightly basis and his defensive work ethic has been questionable at best. I believe the Caps go as Kuzy goes. If he gets back to god mode, we have a chance to win the Cup any year.
We are in 1st place if scores hold right now. I think we have a chance with Kuz

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Speaking of which if Vrana can keep getting those breakaways more this team could really coast. Teams would have to focus more on him while worrying about Wilson crunching one them and the rest feed off of it.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Great to see Vrana hustle and show some defensive awareness in the latter half of this period. Little things like that, which will gain him trust in Lavi's book.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
We all know what Kuzy can do, but it’s hard to believe now that he can turn back to “god mode” again. It doesn’t mean that he won’t be able to elevate his game, but at this point, I wish that he can be consistently good (versus the 2018 playoffs form) at least. I still think that goaltending is the biggest question mark for us down the road.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
We all know what Kuzy can do, but it’s hard to believe now that he can turn back to “god mode” again. It doesn’t mean that he won’t be able to elevate his game, but at this point, I wish that he can be consistently good (versus the 2018 playoffs form) at least. I still think that goaltending is the biggest question mark for us down the road.

damn it we all want it, know he probably could, and that makes it all the more infuriating for me....

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
What’s weird and cool is caps def haven’t been playing “great hockey” - but in like last 12-15 games we’ve been one of/if not best teams in nhl record wise.

I’ll take it.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Playoffs is what matters. If he goes on a run in playoffs and kills it there again- all will be good.

similar to holtby his cup winning season. That guy was benched to start playoffs - now a Stanley cup god/hero/greatest play in caps history.

look at Jensen too. Sometimes it just takes awhile. If it were up to this messsge board Jensen would of been ran out of town 10 times now. Let’s have more than 15 games under Lavi patience for kuzy

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Playoffs is what matters. If he goes on a run in playoffs and kills it there again- all will be good.

similar to holtby his cup winning season. That guy was benched to start playoffs - now a Stanley cup god/hero/greatest play in caps history.

look at Jensen too. Sometimes it just takes awhile. If it were up to this messsge board Jensen would of been ran out of town 10 times now. Let’s have more than 15 games under Lavi patience for kuzy

of course playoffs matter, but the regular season builds good habits and team cohesiveness...tough to build that half assing it, then trying the “flip the switch” move....

Wooo....21.....edit:26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia