Post-Game Talk: Caps Flyers 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Playoffs is what matters. If he goes on a run in playoffs and kills it there again- all will be good.

similar to holtby his cup winning season. That guy was benched to start playoffs - now a Stanley cup god/hero/greatest play in caps history.

look at Jensen too. Sometimes it just takes awhile. If it were up to this messsge board Jensen would of been ran out of town 10 times now. Let’s have more than 15 games under Lavi patience for kuzy
Agree on the playoffs. Although, this year we can't half-ass the regular season because it's much shorter, and our division is tough. I actually have more confidence in Kuzy elevating his game than our unproven goaltending. We all know what Kuzy can do. We all knew what Holtby was capable of (he just lost his mojo for a bit in 2018). But we have no idea how our young goaltenders will perform in big games.

Love Jensen. He is such a good skater, and I always felt that he was underachieving. I am glad that he is having some success now. We are all happy for him.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
It’s fun to be on a win streak, puffing our chests out and bragging about our favorite players lol.....better than losing that’s for sure! ;)

Yeah but it was only like a week ago, we laid an egg vs Boston and half this board was ready to fire everyone, including all the goalies.

BiPolar Caps has the most prescient screen name ever!

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I was wondering how exactly we would make this a close game. Wonder if this is it.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah but it was only like a week ago, we laid an egg vs Boston and half this board was ready to fire everyone, including all the goalies.

BiPolar Caps has the most prescient screen name ever!

and it will happen again, because the Caps will slide again....it happens. Ups and downs.....that’s a long sports season usually.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
You know it's a good weekend game all around when my thoughts move from the play on ice to whether it's a good idea to 4th meal it with Taco Bell and just deal with the consequences later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->