Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC

Samantha Pell
@SamanthaJPell

·
22s
Capitals lines at AM skate: Ovechkin-Backstrom-Oshie Vrana-Kuznetsov-Sprong Sheary-Pinho-Panik Hagelin-Dowd-Hathaway Dillon-Carlson Orlov-Schultz Chara-Jensen *Still no Eller, Wilson *Pinho is not on the Caps’ active roster yet

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Samantha Pell
@SamanthaJPell

·
22s
Capitals lines at AM skate: Ovechkin-Backstrom-Oshie Vrana-Kuznetsov-Sprong Sheary-Pinho-Panik Hagelin-Dowd-Hathaway Dillon-Carlson Orlov-Schultz Chara-Jensen *Still no Eller, Wilson *Pinho is not on the Caps’ active roster yet

Trying to figure out which forward Pinho is replacing, but it's not a forward its Siegs. Poor kid... one 28 second shift.

Reactions: Calicaps

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I doubt they're actually happy with that tho. Have to think Bmac is looking for a real C option.
with no cap space we would have to move Panik and maybe make a another trade for a center. When the team is healthy which center gets benched?

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I doubt they're actually happy with that tho. Have to think Bmac is looking for a real C option.
They’re capped out, any deal is going to have to include salary heading back the other way which would likely make the deal more expensive and if someone is heading out for salary reasons then that’s thinning depth elsewhere. Not saying Mac isn’t looking at something but it’ll be tough this year to do anything.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Sgarbo has looked good on the Caps earlier this year but I think they've been raving over Pinho in Hershey this year.

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
I admit I haven't payed to much to Hershey this year. Pinho did have high expectations with Caps last year ant this year though.

Yea it's hard to get a read on Pinho on the big club since Reirden only played him 4 mins that one time when he was called up against the Islanders series after Backstrom got hurt.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Watch your back tonight Konecny

scarychara-1-jpg.406714

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad