Post-Game Talk: Caps Flyers 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
I hope that I am wrong, but, I am really not sure if Kuznetsov will last in Washington under Lavi. Same thing with Vrana, to a lesser extent. They have to really develop a two-way game and provide consistent work ethic or we will continue to have the same problems with them and they will not be trusted in late-game situations.

Reactions: kicksavedave

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I hope that I am wrong, but, I am really not sure if Kuznetsov will last in Washington under Lavi. Same thing with Vrana, to a lesser extent. They have to really develop a two-way game and provide consistent work ethic or we will continue to have the same problems with them and they will not be trusted in late-game situations.
give it up. we know you hate Kuz

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
give it up. we know you hate Kuz
Actually, he's my favorite player on Washington, that's why it's so frustrating for me. I just can't stand how far his game has fallen and his lack of giving a f*** anymore. He needs to snap out of it. It's a shame because he's probably one of the most talented, skilled, and creative players of the era, but, he doesn't show up every night or every shift. His god mode in the playoffs the year that we won the Cup was unreal. My wish is to see him back at that elite level on a consistent basis.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Actually, he's my favorite player on Washington, that's why it's so frustrating for me. I just can't stand how far his game has fallen and his lack of giving a f*** anymore. He needs to snap out of it. It's a shame because he's probably one of the most talented, skilled, and creative players of the era, but, he doesn't show up every night or every shift. His god mode in the playoffs the year that we won the Cup was unreal. My wish is to see him back at that elite level.
he has a point tonight and were winning right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad