Post-Game Talk: caps @ devs 1 pm 2/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I'm a Reirden defender, but he was halfway to the locker room before the horn sounded. After those last two no icings he needed to be chewing the zebras out, he looked like he wanted to be first in line to use the john.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
The 3rd period was so much fun, I didn't realize we allowed the goal at the end of the period. Thought there was plenty of time left lol. Game agains Pitts is going to be scary haha

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
He just lost any interest in hockey. He strikes me as a type of dude that in 10 years will release a autobiography about how he lost and couldn't gain back his passion after winning the cup.

Nah. You are expecting too much from him. He is an artist

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
How the f*** can anyone call out Kempny? That is all the refs. Devil player was literally pulling him around by the stick.

That is either both or none. Anything else is gross incompetence.

Reactions: BigWilly43

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
For Reirdon defenders...

What positives are there right now? Is there a single one?

I can’t think of one phase of the game caps are good at right now.

faceoffs. Bad
Even strength. Bad
Discipline. Bad
Passing. Bad
Power play. Bad
Short handed. Bad
Neutral zone play. Bad

Yikes

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’d like to know what particular feature of a Reirden coached team can one say “this is a positive trademark of his” besides perhaps 6 on 5s.

Discipline? No.
Defensive structure? No.
Breakouts? No.
Forechecking? No.
Hustle? No.
Power play? No.
Sharp puck movement? No.
Successful odd man rushes? No.
Penalty kill? Eh, sorta (Haglan has made it better).

There is very little to suggest that he is a quality head coach or has made a positive impact on this team as a head coach. If we are banking on them suddenly ramping up the physicality and that being the answer, that’s beyond stupid. First of all, there is no guarantee we make the playoffs. There are 2 playoff wildcard teams within 7 points of us with a game in hand. Carolina is by no means out of it either.

GMBM needs to fire Reirden immediately. Or, bring in consultants for his assistant coaches who have done as poor a job with individual players as I’ve seen on this team in many many years.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’d like to know what particular feature of a Reirden coached team can one say “this is a positive trademark of his” besides perhaps 6 on 5s.

Discipline? No.
Defensive structure? No.
Breakouts? No.
Forechecking? No.
Hustle? No.
Power play? No.
Sharp puck movement? No.
Successful odd man rushes? No.
Penalty kill? Eh, sorta (Haglan has made it better).

There is very little to suggest that he is a quality head coach or has made a positive impact on this team as a head coach. If we are banking on them suddenly ramping up the physicality and that being the answer, that’s beyond stupid. First of all, there is no guarantee we make the playoffs. There are 2 playoff wildcard teams within 7 points of us with a game in hand. Carolina is by no means out of it either.

GMBM needs to fire Reirden immediately. Or, bring in consultants for his assistant coaches who have done as poor a job with individual players as I’ve seen on this team in many many years.

wrong thread....

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
For Reirdon defenders...

What positives are there right now? Is there a single one?

I can’t think of one phase of the game caps are good at right now.

faceoffs. Bad
Even strength. Bad
Discipline. Bad
Passing. Bad
Power play. Bad
Short handed. Bad
Neutral zone play. Bad

Yikes
PK is 4th in the league.

Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.