GDT: Capitals vs Jets - MTS Centre - 7:00pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
The Jets want Copp to play significant minutes in the AHL. They want to see if he can be more than a 4th line center. I think they'd like to hold back on calling him up for a while.

Thorburn over Dano makes no sense to anyone though.

Sometimes it seems like you are the only obectional poster who looks at the teams decisions with an open mind and puts a little thought into why certain choices are made and others are not or why a certain player moved to the right side during a power play.....

It's refreshing

Dano over Thorburn, Burmi and Dano had chemistry last year wouldn't see a reason to bring Copp up to fill the 4th line C spot unless the team has completely given up on Burmi. Copp is getting big minutes in the A instead of 6 mins a night for the jets.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
This could be an ugly game for the Jets.

Little, Stafford, Myers, Stuart....all out. Yikes

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
And another stupid blackout of TSN by the NHL. 3 canadian games on tv but zero games available in my viewing area. How is this helping build the game?

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Can someone explain to me why Laine is playing on the RW? I thought he was doing fine on the left side and since his right handed, wouldn't it make more sense to play him there? He can shoot and cut inside from that side. Same with Connor on the RW.

Because someone replaced Mo's brain with a rubber boot.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Wonder what Lowry's line will be at for ice time this game

Well, if they plays as well as they did against Dallas and Colorado, they may well be up there for ice time again. I hope both are true and this will give a bit more room for the other lines ... plus I am getting excited by the prospect of my man-crush on Lowry being rekindled by his improved play of late. :D

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Scheif not looking to great so far this season. He's missing passes and the net... he' gotta get it going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad