GDT: Capitals vs Jets - MTS Centre - 7:00pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
This should be a good one. Battle of two super weapons. I expect OV to take this one he has crazy stats against us. Mainly against Pavs though. Helle will be a difference maker. Need Scheif, Wheels and Buff to wake up for a full 60. If we get all that we can win this one.

R3DDRAG0N

Beaver Mafia
Aug 25, 2013
Winnipeg
FML, why are we still playing Stuart, Burmi and Thorburn? Lets get some of the young guys up from the Moose and give them a shot. Slowly getting tired of Maurice's antics and unwillingness to make progressive steps to improve or make changes to improve the team....groundhog day again today...

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
FML, why are we still playing Stuart, Burmi and Thorburn? Lets get some of the young guys up from the Moose and give them a shot. Slowly getting tired of Maurice's antics and unwillingness to make progressive steps to improve or make changes to improve the team....groundhog day again today...

The biggest obstacle standing in the way of the Jets success is Maurice!:help:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Lowry-at-practice-300x200.jpg

Audio: Morrissey, Laine, Wheeler and Ehlers.

To listen click here.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Perks of having an AHL team based in the same city as your NHL team.

It would be impossible for a player to make it from St Johns to Winnipeg in time. Most likely they would have called him up yesterday as insurance in those previous years

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
No Dano and Melchiori in. I'm hopping that Schweelers can reignite tonight as the bottom of our line up is going to be laughably weak and the Caps have a tremendous amount of depth.

I don't know what Moe is thinking keeping Thor in.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Can we please stop moving laine and ehers away from each other

They're a future top line duo

I think Connor's style of play fits better with Wheeler and Little

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Not sure this means Melchiori is in, could be Chiarot-Postma on the 3rd pairing. Might just mean that they anticipate Stuart being out for longer and they have a road trip coming up. Melchiori gets some NHL money and can sample the various concession offerings in Washington, Detroit, and New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad