GDT: Capitals @ Redwings March 16th, 2011 7:30pm

Vladiator16*

Man I am excited to watch this game tonight. I know the Boys are injured at this time, but they played hard in the 3rd period against the Habs and I am interested to see how they perform tonight in front of their rightful #1 goalie (Neuvy is playing right??) against a legit Cup contender.

I'll take a loss so long as they continue to show their new found 3rd period fight.

I am with you, but for a different reason. Detroit -... (cant remember who) was the first hockey game i've seen in NA. The Russian 5, Stevie Y, Scotty Bowman coaching...
i hope we don't fall a part tonight, Detroit is due for a good game.

Robert Theodorson

Apr 27, 2010
Washington DC
Green was a Norris trophy finalist the past two seasons.

Every single team in the NHL would welcome Mike Green into their line-up. You are making yourself look really foolish saying you don't want him playing.

Never been a fan of him, sorry that you guys don't see him for what he really is, I'm allowed not to like people on my own team though, I don't have to blindly like everyone I see in red, chill out.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Never been a fan of him, sorry that you guys don't see him for what he really is, I'm allowed not to like people on my own team though, I don't have to blindly like everyone I see in red, chill out.
You speak of opinions but then state that we're all wrong with a ting of you're all knowing. Niffty!

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Not sure the legs are there for dump & chase against a team like Detroit on a back-to-back. They need more possession through the neutral zone.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I am with you, but for a different reason. Detroit -... (cant remember who) was the first hockey game i've seen in NA. The Russian 5, Stevie Y, Scotty Bowman coaching...
i hope we don't fall a part tonight, Detroit is due for a good game.

I will say I do like Detroit. Not sure why. Guess its a respect thing. Even after sweeping the Caps in the Cup Finals I can't hate on them. They have always seemed to do things the right way and carry themselves well during games. I hope the Caps can develop their organization to mirror Detroit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad