Washington: Greener, Backs, Arnie, Varly
Detroit: Rafalski, Eaves

8470778.jpg

Living in That hole of Detroit must be really stressful

Last edited:

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
A rested Red Wings team against a depleted Caps team on back-to-backs after an emotional win has blow-out/loss written all over it.

But I thought they'd lose to MTL so who knows?

Keys to the getting any points are Neuvirth, the PK and the Russians.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
The funny side to this is that I do believe that, at this point, the OP would be genuinely upset if someone ninja'd his thread starting rights at this point. 'Respect the streak!'

Go Caps! Thought Washington was due for a shellacking against Montreal, and feel no more confident in this one.

Funkyalligator

Mar 3, 2004
I love looking out at the interwebs and seeing that no one is really talking about the Caps 9 game winning streak nor are really considering the caps ad legit contenders...much better place for them I think. Let's make it 10 in a row while missing our 1 and 2 centers and our top dman.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
I think it's just a combo of Philly being so **** strong and the presence of pronger in a playoff series.

Then add our choke job and it's missouri for us.

Integral

Feb 5, 2011
On the optimistic side, Detroit hasn't been playing as their usual self lately, although they are still hitting .500 and are definitely still dangerous. Winning in convincingly in Montreal was really crucial I think. Not only does it keep everyone in high spirits for the rest of the road game, but it also helps keep everyone confident that they can win against a strong team even without some of the top players.

I think they've got a shot. It depends on how much vodka Ovi decides to drink tonight.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
I think it's just a combo of Philly being so **** strong and the presence of pronger in a playoff series.

Then add our choke job and it's missouri for us.

I can't decide if this is a colloquialism I've never heard, a victim of auto-correct or a pun of some sort.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
Mizzu is the show me state

Edit: ie why would one pick us given the SJ east rep that's building (rightly or wrongly).

Have you heard someone say "it's missouri" that way before or is it something you're hoping will catch on?

Cause my best guess was that you meant they were going to name a river after the team.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
I could care less. I'm tired but can't sleep.... Drinking to assist so I'm both lazy and freelancing!

Ha ha ha wrt river.

No man, it's cool. I think I'm going to start making stuff up more too. That way people will think I'm Texas (Does it mean crazy? Does it mean awesome? Does it mean I might shoot them? Do I manage my finances well? The possibilities are endless).

I can't sleep either.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
And if we were a river we'd be the cuyahoga.

Most don't know you.
Step sister to the three rivers
And most importantly we catch fire at wrong time!

Edit: damn iPhone!!!!!!

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
No man, it's cool. I think I'm going to start making stuff up more too. That way people will think I'm Texas (Does it mean crazy? Does it mean awesome? Does it mean I might shoot them? Do I manage my finances well? The possibilities are endless).

I can't sleep either.

Texas is just jealous that NH took Live Free or Die before they could.

Looks like we're going to float river this summer. Going to try to break my personal best of 18 beers in 4 hrs.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
And if we were a river we'd be the cutahoga.

Most don't know you.
Step sister to the three rivers
And most importantly we catch fire at wrong time!

That's some wicked guacamole right there.

I think I already mentioned losing my keys this summer in the river, right?

capsfan528

Dec 20, 2008
big two points..no better way to ring in st.pattys day then with a 4-2 win over the wings

goals:

ovi
semin
hendricks
carlson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->