Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers - 7pmish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
View attachment 429128
when you see it’s going to be one of those GDTs
I’m all for fighting the chicken littles, but a public flogging is in order.

I mean, do you guys remember the quiet frustration of Oshie during the COVID thing where he said something like “the rules and expectations were very clear to me”.

Or how last year we were the laughing stock of the bubble because we had guys reportedly treating it like vacation?

Or even 4 years ago when we lost before the Cup and Matt Niskanen in his media breakdown said some guys hadn’t bought in.

We’ve watched one of the best teams in NHL history (the 2009-2021 Capitals are pretty much a dynasty without the hardware) continually come up short because some guys don’t care enough.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
@kuzy

Ive been on a "Kuzy will be traded" train long enough. This isnt something unexpected for me. I cant comment much further, and its not the end of the world either.

In CMM we trust, and all that.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
If Vanecek has a good playoffs and plays the games, they should be able to expose Samsonov and he wont be picked

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Or if Lavi felt he could bench kuz because he knew ovie would play
I master in motivation wouldn’t let that be known to his team, he’d present it as two opposites in commitment. One guy couldn’t be bothered, the other gave up his injury time early to help out his boys. All good motivation has a helpful dose of manipulation of the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad