Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers - 7pmish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Just need Orlov to stub his toe and we have our unbeatable no-Russian lineup that dominated the early parts of the season.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Honestly not impressed with Samsonov’s off ice decisions.

and Kuzy? Fire that dude into the sun at the this point. If we get another dud from him this playoffs I’d say you have to seriously consider a trade. Homeboy literally got his contract, then got his Cup, and then literally gave up on life...

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I admire the goal for accountability but tonight might not be the night given the players available.

So, accountability only when its convenient? That's not really going to work either. In fact this is the perfect time. Let them sit in the press box, watch their teammates either get skated out of the building, or burst their little hearts keeping up, either way its the perfect time for a lesson - no one is above the team, and their actions hurt the team.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
If Kuznetsov doesn't perform in the playoffs, we better ship him out this summer. He's turning 29, his game is trending downwards and it's still full of holes.

Half the time he looks disengaged and he would only be on pace for 18 goals and 58 points over a full season. It's unacceptable for a guy with his skill level playing on the 3rd highest scoring team in the NHL with world class talents that run the 3rd best PP in the NHL.

We can't contend for the Cup unless he gets his head out of his ass ASAP, and if it's not now, then our window will definitely be shut once and for all.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
In fact this is the perfect time. Let them sit in the press box, watch their teammates either get skated out of the building, or burst their little hearts keeping up, either way its the perfect time for a lesson - no one is above the team, and their actions hurt the team.

This is actually the very opposite of the perfect time. You would hope that the team would be more focused right before the start of the playoffs. Not less.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
If you’re VV this is a make it break moment. No better time to seize the 1G position then tonight. You ball out tonight and I suspect Laviolette pencils you in as his 1

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad