Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers - 7pmish

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I dunno. It clearly hurt, but is that a re-injury? Not necessarily.
Obv I hope not, and maybe he noticed it not being 100% and caught it in time before he made it worse, or maybe he did re-tweak something, we shall see

Either way the big man needs some good healing juju and hope the next game he plays in there's no doubt he's back and healthy

Reactions: Calicaps

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Obv I hope not, and maybe he noticed it not being 100% and caught it in time before he made it worse, or maybe he did re-tweak something, we shall see

Either way the big man needs some good healing juju and hope the next game he plays in there's no doubt he's back and healthy
Agree on this.

Lavi said in the presser that Ovie felt good in the morning but got worse as the day wore on. He talked about it at some length and said that it was clear from the pre-game skate that he might not be able to go.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I have no idea what the bolded means. But do go on telling me how I should explain myself.

again…incorrect. I’m not devolving this into a pissing contest. Too great of a day to be dragged down by your nonsense about Harvey Weinstein….lol. Take care!

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
This is also why I dislike the circus around Tom Wilson because we should be discussing that this was a pretty dominant performance, all things considered. At 5-on-5 they owned 66% SF, 65% HDCF, and 71% (!) of XG. Pretty significant statement game against a team they've struggled against.

And Daniel Sprong... what a find he could turn out to be. GWG last night and he led the Caps with 6 SOG and 3 scoring changes. Does not look out of place at all playing in the top six. Still only 24 years old too.

He's my pick for potential playoff hero along with Sheary.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I don’t like the punches while a guy is down, even though I think it’s clear he was punching him in the back. Give him the two minutes there. After that when he gets jumped from behind it’s fair game. If Chara had slammed panarin, we would see posts about his leadership. But it’s Wilson so he is the devil.

don’t forget it’s completely fine to open ice cross check Tom when he isn’t anywhere near the puck and break your stick on him with no call. So that’s a thing. I don’t own a 43 sweater, but I’m going to now.

Also keep the A on his chest... I love it

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I don’t like the punches while a guy is down, even though I think it’s clear he was punching him in the back. Give him the two minutes there. After that when he gets jumped from behind it’s fair game. If Chara had slammed panarin, we would see posts about his leadership. But it’s Wilson so he is the devil.

don’t forget it’s completely fine to open ice cross check Tom when he isn’t anywhere near the puck and break your stick on him with no call. So that’s a thing. I don’t own a 43 sweater, but I’m going to now.

Also keep the A on his chest... I love it

Actually I think they NEED to put an A on his chest for the game tomorrow. That would send quite a message! Love it!

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Victory

vn8rh2i2g4x61.jpg

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I still can't believe we won while missing that many players against a young fast team. Petition to have StrikingDistance make the threads in the playoffs.

lol. My win/loss record isn’t the greatest. I stopped going to PO games in 2018 because everyone I bought a ticket for was a Loss. :shakehead

I will do the next one though.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Laviolette said the he didnt feel good in warmups before the game. Seems he would have been scratched had there been a player to take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->