Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Rangers - 7pmish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

Tank Brigadier
Feb 13, 2010
I'm all for bashing Kuz in particular and Sammy at least a bit ... once this match is behind us, the key Q is whether either of these guys finally got religion. There's only so many "last chances" you can give someone, and this may be that final one for the Kuz.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010

Probably reaggravated the Boston game injury from a few weeks ago. That was a lower body injury too, right?

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
I dont understand why ppl have so much high expectation on Kuzy. That SC run, it's all about Ovy/Wilson outstanding ice cleanup allowed Kuzy to skate like it's KHL bigger rinks again.
He actually plays better now than before.

Empty Goal Net

Tank Brigadier
Feb 13, 2010
New strategy for a team with a limited roster: If you play a bunch of the game with only 4 skaters, the guys who aren't PK'ing won't get as tired.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009

Probably reaggravated the Boston game injury from a few weeks ago. That was a lower body injury too, right?

If it's the one I was speculating about around when he started whipping turnovers all over the place, he came up shaking his wrist a lot back then. That said, who knows if that was ever even an issue or if he did something else shortly after.

Reactions: tenken00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->