GDT: Capitals@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Leafs set to lose three straight. And punt away their ability to catch Boston without them slumping.

its pretty pathetic that the leafs instead of being in control of their own seeding would be on their knees begging other teams to beat boston and hoping for boston to lose

Reactions: dsred

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
We could really use a POS who can also play like a Marchand or Wilson on this team

What's going to end up happening is the Leafs' goons will get penalties all the time, get a fine and suspension for licking other players...all the while the other teams' goons will get away with crap...:sarcasm:

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
As if it wasn't already next to impossible to convince Babs to put Nylander back with Matthews, it'll 100% never happen as long as Kadri is out and we need a 3rd line center.

Nazem please come back soon. At least then Willy's chances will be 5% instead of 0%

BudsOne

Jan 17, 2019
With 30 second left in the period babs could of put Nylander with Matthews instead of Johnson.
That may cause Matthews TOI to jump and cant have that Babs likes him to be at 40th for forwards at 11 mill per season Leafs now how to spend money

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I am really okay with moving a soft offensive defender for a defensive defender.

I just don't have the love of some of these players that some other fans do.

Crest > fan idolation
I expected Muzzin to be a stabilizing presence. Able to handle bigger forwards, puck in, puck out. Safe.
He’s struggled the last few games and we need a solid RHD.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
you know I am thinking if we are to get out in the 1st round again; I'd very much like it that it was without gardiner in the d-zone.

just trade gardiner he is just absolutely useless. Get something for him and flip that to bolster our D and get someone like Gudas

Rielly Gudas
Muzzin Dermott
Hainsey Zaitsev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad