GDT: Capitals@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Hyman Matthews Nylander
Brown Tavares Marner
Johnsson Marleau Kapanen

Use these lines for the third. Don’t play the 4th line at all.

Reactions: Mbraunm

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
The irony if we fall to 1st wildcard in the playoffs and face the islanders. Would be the ultimate slap in the face to Babcock and Tavares if they beat us too. Would 100% confirm Trotz >>>>>> Babcock (which we already know tbh)

Reactions: dsred

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Did I just see Hainsey stand up Ovi?????

What planet am I on? Lol.
Sad thing is Hainsey might be the toughest mofo on the team. It would be funny if not so sad. Kadri is useless since he's lost the jam in his game

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
I’m very indifferent to them losing right now. I’m okay with facing the Islanders or Lightning instead of Boston. We all know that Babcock will lose his ****ing mind against Boston and their top line will torch us.

If i know then i won't watch but i dont which is why i will watch..and so will you...

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
They are a pretty unlikeable bunch, honestly.

It's boring. They aren't even mentally engaged most of the time. There is absolutely no fire and I can tell because I would rather be watching a documentary or reading right now. How do you get into this fragmented team that has no internal rhythm. You get spurts and the most exciting stuff right now is individual efforts by Nylander or a nice pass here and there from Marner.

Reactions: The Kessel Run

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Don’t kid yourself. Been watching all year. Even when things are going well, the atmosphere is mediocre at best.

Anyone(including myself)who have seen the Leafs live at the ACC can tell you that that place is quieter than a library. At least for regular season games.

Reactions: Kurtz

filthyMitz

Feb 5, 2018
Indiana
Marner is having what appears to be the best season for this franchise since Killer's 127 point year.
Arguably, Tavares' season is more impressive due to the number of goals.
Umm well Marner is on pace for only 96 points, which is only 2 more than Sundins 94 point season in ‘97. I think it’s a little hyperbolic to use Killers season as a comparison.

Reactions: Walshy7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad