GDT: Capitals@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Umm well Marner is on pace for only 96 points, which is only 2 more than Sundins 94 point season in ‘97. I think it’s a little hyperbolic to use Killers season as a comparison.

You just made my argument for me.

Marner's on pace for the best season since Gilmour's.
It's not comparing Killer's season to Mitch's.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I’m very indifferent to them losing right now. I’m okay with facing the Islanders or Lightning instead of Boston. We all know that Babcock will lose his ****ing mind against Boston and their top line will torch us.

When was the last time you remember that the Leafs actually won a playoff series without home ice? Exactly, you don't because that happened a long long time ago. History is really against them if they start on the road.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
It's boring. They aren't even mentally engaged most of the time. There is absolutely no fire and I can tell because I would rather be watching a documentary or reading right now. How do you get into this fragmented team that has no internal rhythm. You get spurts and the most exciting stuff right now is individual efforts by Nylander or a nice pass here and there from Marner.

They play like a team that’s completely tuned out their coach.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Is this team allergic to shooting the puck at the net from the point? They will keep possession for 2 minutes at a time in the zone and then lose it without a single shot on goal. When someone goes to the net, shoot the freakin puck at the net!

BudsOne

Jan 17, 2019
I like most am no fan of Gardiner Never have been .. The one think I think is lost is that Gardiner was once a very good winger who was transitioned in to a defender. Perhaps before hes written off for good maybe get him some time on the wing Not the craziest thing to have happened to him.... Or then again maybe just trade him cause you know you aint resigning him at 5 -7 Mil per ... Not sure they can afford him at 2-3 Mil per ....

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Something something passive aggressive .

people have issues with jake

people explain why they have issues with jake
the overwhelming response back has to do with his stats.
so the reason why people believe he's a great defense.
has something to do with his stats.

if you want to believe that's passive aggressive, alright

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
people have issues with jake

people explain why they have issues with jake
the overwhelming response back has to do with his stats.
so the reason why people believe he's a great defense.
has something to do with his stats.

if you want to believe that's passive aggressive, alright
It was your condescension that I was taking issue with .

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
They play like a team that’s completely tuned out their coach.

It's either that or the Nylander contract thing, the overpay for Matthews or the drama now with Marner. Probably all that and Babcock rolled up into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad