Post-Game Talk: Capitals @ Devils - 4/4/14 7:00 PM Caps Lose 2-1

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
I cannot wait until the Caps get a PROPER GM and a PROPER head coach this summer. Gonna be fun next season with a high draft pick and some none AHL level players on D. Obviously this is all as long as Ted grows a set and cleans up.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Too bad we don't have a chance to meet Pittsburgh in playoffs this year. Betting on a 0-4 series would be the easiest money I'd ever make.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Which part of what he said wasn't true? Brouilette had a golden opportunity on a wraparound he didn't bury, and then directly lead to New Jersey's first goal. Just because he's a call-up and paid less doesn't mean he's any less accountable for his mistakes.

You did see the NJ defenseman poke the puck right? And you did see Nicky whiff on the backhand after with Schneider laying on the ice?

What part of what I said wasn't true?

Efactor

Dec 10, 2002
hfboards.mandatory.com
HOF and named head coach last year...crawl under a rock this year. Brutal turn of events. Entorely his own doing. Hardly ever in history has someone slammed their hand in the proverbial car door so hard!

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
He actually did really well in terms of minimizing the additional screening compared to the Devils player already in position, while not allowing the Devil to get any closer to the crease.

His guy screened the goalie AND tipped the puck in. He didn't do 'really well.'

Efactor

Dec 10, 2002
hfboards.mandatory.com
Isn't Brouwer the type of player who is supposed to elevate their games when it comes to physical games or important games?

Hah. Gulp. Complete nonfactor like he always is.

No! He took Wednesday off after the turd on Tuesday night. Not a leader! No one needs a maintenance day when the playoffs are on the line.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Its hilarious how a loss gets online fans all riled up ready to rumble against each other, yet at the game we would never be arguing the pathetic play as we made our way for a nightcap.

#KeyboardWarrior

images

bd.jpg

Angry Adam Google fail so I went with it

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Its hilarious how a loss gets online fans all riled up ready to rumble against each other, yet at the game we would never be arguing the pathetic play as we made our way for a nightcap.

#KeyboardWarrior

images

Who is fighting with each other?

All I see are a bunch of Caps fans who have reached the point where a loss is now comical.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
oh, and with tonights pathetic showing....

giphy.gif

i'm off to the land of orange and black.

see ya later everybody!

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Ovi has gone stale at RW. In part because everyone on his left is even more stale.

Move him to LW and you open up Ward Fehr or Kuz as linemates.

Oh well, the script is written for our next coach to move Ovi to LW to revitalize his career.

I think the goose may be cooked. Up and Out Adam

Top-Ten-Animated-Superhero-Movies.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad