GDT: Capitals @ Devils - 3:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
You expect that from the younger players. It’s the core vets that typically set the tone and play the right way. Unfortunately NJ doesn’t really have any core vets.

They do. Just not the ones that were brought to NJ too soon without developing into complete players.

The guys who spent time in Binghamton are far more polished.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
man vatanen sucks why wasn’t smith out there??
To showcase him for the deadline lol.

He should probably be scratched for precautionary reasons next game, before no one wants to trade for him after he plays the next 4 games before the deadline.

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
Uh, I think they thought the faceoff would be in the left-wing circle... Zacha was planning to win it to PK, but then the faceoff ended up in the right-circle

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Good teams win, bad ones lose. Sigh. At least they took advantage and potted a couple when the caps literally quit playing. Ugh.

Reactions: The Great Dame

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
f*** no.

No one is giving him a 4 year deal.

I mean, we have seen guys like Calvin de Hann get a 4 year deal, but that was a few years back. Can’t assume anyone would commit 4 years to Murray.
Honestly I’d rather bring back Lars or take a run at Dougie Hamilton this offseason.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I saw a post asking if Palmieri was playing today thinking it was a joke but he was actually held out eh lol. Interesting...

We all knew we matched up poorly against the Caps, but embarrassing they couldn't even get one win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad