GDT: Capitals @ Devils - 3:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
One that’s never gonna happen and two that would be an incredibly stupid trade. Quinn Hughes is bad defensively. He’s a better player than Smith but not enough better to warrant giving up our best player, and captain or anything too significant. I wouldn’t even trade Nico straight up for him.
hey buddy did you miss the sarcasm emoji there?

Reactions: DevilsfanfromCanada

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
Wow Murray with 10 apples now, definitely we should retain at least one of him or Kulikov. Not sure we’ll be able to swing both.

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We could really use Gusev today. Could have had him in there instead of Merkley.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
please keep murray around. maybe a 4 year deal?
f*** no.

No one is giving him a 4 year deal.

I mean, we have seen guys like Calvin de Hann get a 4 year deal, but that was a few years back. Can’t assume anyone would commit 4 years to Murray.

Reactions: hidek91

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
NJ has a bunch of middle six forwards. Those guys are going to be inconsistent. It’s why they are middle six instead of top six. Until Hughes and Nico become established we may be looking at lots of these sorts of games. They may boil down to the goalie.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Subban is struggling to handle the puck.

Rango has made two tremendous puck retreivals on the boards.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Given the clear dichotomy of pre and post Covid I’ll wait until next season. I just think without knowing the whole story we can’t fairly evaluate this season.
Also a considerable variable. Like I said I'm not "worried" but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least some minuscule amount concerned.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad