Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I was more pointing out the whole "I can't accept that" thing doesn't really hold up when the same character has literally accepted the same object before without having to win it in combat.

Rewatched again and focused on that scene. The exact words may have given them the out: "She can't accept it again without winning it in combat...." Leaves just enough wiggle room so that if you had it once and lost it, you need to win it back in combat, but it could be ordained to you for the first time like it was in Rebels.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Wonder woman 84 started filming in DC the day after the caps Stanley Cup parade it was pretty cool downtown during that time.

It looks like the metro scene is the Chinatown metro. I know those steps

Driving past Landmark at the time on the way to the HT I felt some good home time pride.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Cool DC landmarks aside, WW84 had to be one of the worst superhero movies both from an entertainment and a thematic standpoint. So disappointing especially after how fun the first one was. This one was just a slog to get through.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Picked up season 3 of Yellowstone bluray for xmas but haven't watched it yet but my brother.

Picked up the Lord of the Rings 4k blueray set. Worthy purchase. Just finished fellowship and man it looked fantastic. I believe they had better cameras for the next two installments. Also picked up that GoT 4k box set. I did pick up a S1 and S7 HDR version releases and I believe these are Dolby Vision so hoping i'm not wrong.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I got the Star Trek Kelvin timeline 3pk for my 4K physical media purchase this Christmas....I hate physical media but want to see what my TV can really do sometimes....lol...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Sad news.

I had one of my first boy/girl moments as a kid when I saw her in A View to a Kill. And then I saw Sheena! RIP.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Watched 'Dark Waters' with Mark Ruffalo. It felt like 3 hours long and exhausting but at the same time really interesting. Teflon poisoned the whole world and almost got away with it completely.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I just finished Long Way Up with Ewen McGregor and Charlie Borman. The 3rd in the series. From Terro Del Feugo to LA. Good show. All three seasons were fun an interesting. If you haven’t seen them I recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad