GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - The Third Period Comeback Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovaless

Feb 21, 2008
I am so sick of our forwards skating down the side, firing a shot 30 feet out at 45 degrees. they will never score doing that

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
He probably thought his 4 teammates could have won the puck battle in the corner vs. 2 caps. Yeah, he is pretty clueless.

His teammates made a mistake.

I am talking about effort. Zero effort.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Oh come on, you really think they're a team that'll finish with 110+ points? That's what they were on pace for 40 games in. This is likely the team regressing to what they really are, hopefully when everything evens out they're still a good team.

5-0.

Still liking these line combos?:sarcasm:

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I know it's Ovie, but that was weak as ****.....Budaj needs the next couple starts.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I dunno I remember not a long time ago when wild were 1st in the LEAGUE after 41 games and i think they finished 8th at the end of the season . Leafs also have always a strong first half before collapsing

While that is true, the Habs haven't really shown too many bad signs on the first 45 or so games, not until now. Judging a whole season based on these past 5 games is much worse than judging the season based on the first 40, wouldn't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad