GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - The Third Period Comeback Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
As others have said, this losing streak will continue. I fully expect it. But I also fully expect the Habs to be huge once the playoffs come around.

ya ill agree with this ... i swear they whole team staff included just chose to go 60% for the rest of the way to avoid injuries or something

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Thank you.

Bourque needs to be on the 4th. His game is horrible since he came back. He is back to being the floater he was last season.

It was pathetic seeing him just standing there as Brouwer scored that goal. He didnt even make an effort to use his stick, much less use his body to try and block that shot.

He probably thought his 4 teammates could have won the puck battle in the corner vs. 2 caps. Yeah, he is pretty clueless.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
ya ill agree with this ... i swear they whole team staff included just chose to go 60% for the rest of the way to avoid injuries or something

I truly think that other teams just watched videos of us and realized how our "system" works and how easy it is to screw it up. Once you do, nobody knows what to do.

Then there's all the missed chances and pathetic effort on the puck.

And then there's Price.

Still hoping this is all a nightmare...

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
Will you stop overreacting please?

I agree, Habs are weak lately... but FORTY games are not a fluke. Come on, now.

I dunno I remember not a long time ago when wild were 1st in the LEAGUE after 41 games and i think they finished 8th at the end of the season . Leafs also have always a strong first half before collapsing

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Moen at $1.8 million for the next three years is untradable

he's been worse than a non-factor this year

Just like Cole...doesn't look like he wants to be here

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Will you stop overreacting please?

I agree, Habs are weak lately... but FORTY games are not a fluke. Come on, now.

Oh come on, you really think they're a team that'll finish with 110+ points? That's what they were on pace for 40 games in. This is likely the team regressing to what they really are, hopefully when everything evens out they're still a good team.

bdawg1989*

So tired of David ****ing Desharnais.

A co-worker of my GF apparently sees DD ''off-the-ice''. I told my gf to told her to drop this bum as he obviously cant play hockey.

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
Down 2-0 it would have been nice to have someone go out there, drop someone and light fire under this team, unfortunately it's an aspect of the game that we're completely lacking. No spark from the stars on some nights you need a different element to get them going rom time to time. The team looks beaten mentally. I hope we grab a bruiser in the off-season big time.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I've figured out why Dean Brown is calling this game. It's been a while since he's had the chance to call plays by "Carlson"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille