GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - The Third Period Comeback Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmac1160*

Who wants to start the Price is an overrated piece of **** thread?

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
His teammates made a mistake.

I am talking about effort. Zero effort.

Sure, single out his "effort" on a bang - bang play where he was covering 2 of his D who were terribly, ridiculously, and embarrassingly out of position. Brouwer came in as the trailer, so apparently to you he should have left the front of the net completely unguarded. Keen difference between "lack of effort" and covering for your out of position teammates.

bdawg1989*

Not watching the games anymore until the playoffs.

Team is just ****ing awful to watch.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
We should Ole-Ole ourselves....I mean, time to show the opponents that they could laugh at our chant, and we don't care. We do too...:D

void

Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, I'm done singling out players. The whole team is awful.

Classified

Mar 30, 2009
Nova Scotia
Does anyone have any positive ideas on how to help the team? I'm sick of seeing "Price, Gorges, Markov, Gionta, MT suck"

I would like to see the defensive pairings mixed up a bit, maybe Gorges + Markov, Subban + Cube (did they play together at the start of the year? sorry it's been a long time) and Diaz + whoever the heck they decide to play.

I'm not saying it's the only solution, but the D is running around, time for a move.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Oh come on, you really think they're a team that'll finish with 110+ points? That's what they were on pace for 40 games in. This is likely the team regressing to what they really are, hopefully when everything evens out they're still a good team.

So you think it makes more sense to judge our team's season based off five games as opposed to basing our team's season off 40 games? That doesn't make any sense. It is no simple coincidence that we have begun to suck when: a) We clinch the playoffs, b) We lose Emelin, c) Price changes equipment and gets into a slump... pretty a much a combination of factors.

I never said we are a 110+ point team, but I think calling the vast majority of this season a fluke is pretty ridiculous. We are playing our worst hockey of the season... this is not regressing to the mean. It's barely been 5 games.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Who wants to start the Price is an overrated piece of **** thread?

Even the deepest Price haters MUST be getting tired. At first it was fun for them. Now it must be exhausting. Also, they aren't going to pick a fight with anyone at this point cuz nobody really wants to talk about Price. I don't. Just let him be. We'll see what happens in the POs.

Jmac1160*

Team scores 1 goal. Price is the problem!

Price lets in 3 weak goals whos the problem? I have been sticking up for him forever but now he's making me and many other fans look like crap. I know this is just likely a bad stretch for him but he has been pathetic. But then again people find ways to blame everyone else but Price. Face it he has been **** this month. Face it. Its a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad