GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - The Third Period Comeback Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
As others have said, this losing streak will continue. I fully expect it. But I also fully expect the Habs to be huge once the playoffs come around.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I have to say....we've been indeed pretty entertaining to read since a couple of games. Let say hi to Bruins fans who comes in here and have a whole lot of fun reading....We'd do anything to make you guys feel great....;)

Okay...3rd period comeback! Can't wait to see this game on the new Habs DVD with the greatest comeback ever made. All 5 goals in the 3rd!!!

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
MT should pull Price. It's not like he's going to suddenly turn this around THIS game, and I have a feeling this could get ugly, further destroying whatever little confidence he has.

Nah. He has to keep him in and let him soak this all up. I think all of us who have defended Price and were hoping for a bounceback are all flabbergasted by this bs. Yeah, we could argue that some shots were perfect, etc, but at this point, he just plain sucks. Whatever happens, happens, but I'm not defending him tonight. I reaaaaallly hope that this is something we look back on and laugh, but I'm pretty f'in worried at this point with basically 3 games left.

No win again. And excuses to come

Uh huh. All I've heard is veiled excuses from that non-adjusting, non-coaching, horrible-decision-making, adversity-is-good-spewing former Jack Adams candidate. At this point, he is responsible. We have NO system and our swarm is what is costing us. Players have NO idea what to do and I wonder if it's not because they're being forced to play a system that other teams know how to defend against.

I blame the lack of jetski bulldog for the 4-0 margin.
Yeah, wtf, MIG??

Nice the kids got 15 secs of PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, right? If you can't score in 20 secs or less, GTFO!!! even if you almost scored. Gally has missed some tonight though.

galchenyuk. needs to be center, now. throw dd on the wing, or into the fire.

Chucky...wow. Play him all night.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
You ever gonna get off your Ryder high-horse, or...?

Can you tell me who is Montreal's leading goal scorer?

Can you tell me which center he played with while becoming our top goal scorer?

Can you tell me which forward was scoring the most PP goals on this team?

And then can you give me one valid reason why all of this needed to be changed?

Thanks man.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Therrien broke all of Weber sticks during his 2nd intermission speech, Weber won't be able to play in the 3rd period (e4)

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
What a coincidence.

It was exactly 5 games ago that Bourque came back, Prust was bumped down to the 4th line away from Chuckie...........and Ryder was demoted from the 1st line where he was our top goal scorer.

Surely it couldnt be because of that? Could it?

Well, if you would ask Michel Bergeron he'd tell you he's been promoted to the first line:sarcasm:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
"Terrible music? I hold no hope for someone who can be hating on macklemore.. the guy is just funny **** .. i dont care who you are. i severly question you ability to judge music at all"

so funny:

I've been loving cake lately:

an excellent cover.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
As others have said, this losing streak will continue. I fully expect it. But I also fully expect the Habs to be huge once the playoffs come around.

On the positive side if we get in the playoffs and get eliminated in the first round we pick between 17-20th most likely 20th... better than 26th lol in a deep draft.. plus 2 others around 35-42th

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
**** it;

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Ryder 18 minutes
Pacioretty - Eller - Gionta 15 minutes
Bourque - Desharnais - Gallagher 15 minutes
Prust - Halpern - Dumont 12 minutes

Do'er up.

djeez

Fower Porward
Nov 1, 2009
Quebec
"Terrible music? I hold no hope for someone who can be hating on macklemore.. the guy is just funny **** .. i dont care who you are. i severly question you ability to judge music at all"

so funny:

Damn guys, when did funny become an important criteria for what makes good music.

Muminek

Jan 20, 2012
Just no shutout please. And no more goals for the Caps. And a big comeback for the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->