GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - Sept 27 @ 19:30 - Bell Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Yup. Not impressed by this one. Acting like a freaking idiot with the fans will not go well with management. But it's management's fault, because he was pimped way too much.

What did Hudon do, I didn't see? That's who I was talking about.

Jul 6, 2016
Shaw was trying too hard to impress the crowd and the coaching staff.

He should settle down a notch or two.

Jul 6, 2016
I remember in scrimmage where Radulov would've had a breakaway and would've been off to the races if it wasn't Byron chasing him.

Byron's very underrated. I'll never understand the bellyaching over his contract.

Byron is a perfect 4th line player with lots of speed and energy. Should work fine with Danault, Mitchell or McCarron.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
What did Shawzee do? I saw the gif, it was hilarious. Shades of Darcy Tucker.

Hudon denied by da stick, but he outsmarted the broken stick the 2nd time because he would not be denied his assist

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
1bdxis.gif

lol, disgusting hit aside

thats so bad ass, guys fighting as best he can, shaw takes him down like nothing lol

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Yup. Not impressed by this one. Acting like a freaking idiot with the fans will not go well with management. But it's management's fault, because he was pimped way too much.

As for Beaulieu, he better watch out. Some Caps are after him.

Also, DAnault is playing a pretty good game.

The problem with this management is they want players with Karakter but they want them to act like choir boys. The 2 are mutually exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad