GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - Sept 27 @ 19:30 - Bell Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
LOL such "leadership" from Shaw. And you rubes praising him for it. Just like Bruins fans.

I won't praise what he did, but I personally have had enough seeing our players more often than not on the receiving end of dirty plays and hits. The addition of Shaw toughens up our team I believe.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
Hopefully Shaw doesnt pull that stunt in a game that actually matters. I understand you're mad at the slewfoot, and hat Walker tried to goad Beaulieu in a fight earlier, but that went a wee bit overboard...

It's a preseason game, the players that are stuck in the AHL are trying to prove something by hitting anything and sometimes it's dangerous, that's why Shaw went bat**** crazy. so washington players are gonna calm down now

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I won't praise what he did, but I personally have had enough seeing our players more often than not on the receiving end of dirty plays and hits. The addition of Shaw toughens up our team I believe.

Exactly my thought. Shaw+Weber will help a little.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

It's won't stop a single dirty hit from happening to one of our guys.

Not one.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
He had to introduce himself to his new fans

He was actually playing good hockey, which serves as a decent introduction.

And damn, if you want to do something, jump Beagle on the spot, dont board a guy 20 seconds later.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
It's a preseason game, the players that are stuck in the AHL are trying to prove something by hitting anything and sometimes it's dangerous, that's why Shaw went bat**** crazy. so washington players are gonna calm down now

Calm down others by going to the showers?

That's... Dirty.

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
He was actually playing good hockey, which serves as a decent introduction.

And damn, if you want to do something, jump Beagle on the spot, dont board a guy 20 seconds later.

He's a rat, like Marchand. But now he's ours. He's going to drive opposing teams crazy, like Marchand, but's he's also going to take the odd bad penalty. Regardless, he's our rat.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Someone has to make Shaw pumping up the crowd and then the following takedown into a gif

1bdxis.gif

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
All of this fuss over something Shaw did in a meaningless pre season game. It's not like he did it during a regular season game. He showed fans his gritty side in a 4-1 pre season game. Now if he's doing this during the regular season regularly that's something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad