GDT: Capitals @ Canadiens - Sept 27 @ 19:30 - Bell Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Truthfully folks...where does DD fit in on this team?

Hudon is a similar player to Desharnais. I'd love if we could somehow get rid of DD's contract and save a bit of cap space.

Good for Hobbs. Glad to see him back on the ice.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Shaw's a beauty...we're lucky to have him

Yes , have to pinch myself. Thought i was dreaming when i heard the Montreal Canadiens were getting Shaw. Third line winger from the Hawks. Can you believe our luck !

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Interesting fact #2

The rookie referee Pierre Lambert was wearing #13 in the QMJHL just like, you know...

latest

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Why don't they just give Beaulieu a chance to play on the top pairing instead of trading him. That report just didn't sound right.

Jul 6, 2016
Yes , have to pinch myself. Thought i was dreaming when i heard the Montreal Canadiens were getting Shaw. Third line winger from the Hawks. Can you believe our luck !

Better than Eller.....

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Truthfully folks...where does DD fit in on this team?

In the press box or AHL. Shaw should be centering the third line until we trade fir a Eller-type player to play third-line center. Still can't believe we traded Eller...

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Yeah, I understand the frustration by Shaw because he was slewfooted...but there's a limit to what you can do. Not necessary.

Tons of kids are missing their audition so far. Mitchell and Byron being the stars says a lot right now.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Yeah, I understand the frustration by Shaw because he was slewfooted...but there's a limit to what you can do. Not necessary.

Tons of kids are missing their audition so far. Mitchell and Byron being the stars says a lot right now.

TBH, none of them would have made it anyway.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site

100% d'accord. Crop did not seem ready tonight. MCCarron is really awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad