donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
1bdxis.gif

You are a champ!

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
All of this fuss over something Shaw did in a meaningless pre season game. It's not like he did it during a regular season game. He showed fans his gritty side in a 4-1 pre season game. Now if he's doing this during the regular season regularly that's something else

The hit was...very dangerous, and definitely on the wrong target if he was mad at Beagle.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I missed the Mitchell goal but I've been saying for a while that Danault's a good playmaker. I remember him setting up DLR so many times. Danault's a very solid addition to the bottom 6. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised with him.

Interesting stat. We're doubling the Caps in blocked shots while beating them in possession as well which to me shows that blocked shots CAN indicate weak possession but it's not inherent proof of that.

void

Jan 5, 2006
I like the energy that Shaw brings but I haven't been impressed by his overall play. That hit was pretty stupid as well. It's obviously still super early to tell but I'm really not crazy about his 6 year deal (at almost $4M per)..

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Maybe that will wake him up because he's been pretty bad so far.

Yup. Not impressed by this one. Acting like a freaking idiot with the fans will not go well with management. But it's management's fault, because he was pimped way too much.

As for Beaulieu, he better watch out. Some Caps are after him.

Also, DAnault is playing a pretty good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad