Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign D - Brogan Rafferty

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Man. A four point night punctuated with an absolutely gorgeous goal.

Heck, maybe it would be worth trying him on our suddenly anemic power play?
He was on fire all night, skating miles with the puck on his stick. An outstanding effort. It's the sort of thing the Canucks can't ignore for much longer, but good on them for their wise patience so far.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Are his 33 points in 39 games updated after the 4 point night or before? Looking at Hockeydb rn

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I bet one of our roster D goes at the deadline to make space. Would bet it's anyone but Myers...

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I bet one of our roster D goes at the deadline to make space. Would bet it's anyone but Myers...

I have a feeling Stecher is going. He's not bad but he's not great at anything and his cap hit is pretty high for what he brings

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Although the score tonight was 6-5, Comet posters are saying that Juolevi had one of his strongest games, particularly in his own zone.

Man oh man, if Juolevi were to still work out as a left side d-man and with Rafferty on the right side, the Canucks are seriously set up on the blueline.

I could definitely see them moving Stecher is there is any interest, and maybe even Chris Tanev. Canucks still need another young, scoring winger and more draft picks.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Would have been way better off just not signing Myers. Obviously you couldn't have foretold Rafferty would be this good, but Myers just seems like a waste at this point when you have talent in the pipeline that could perhaps be top 4 one day.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Call him up
And what? Aside from Sautner none of the ahl D call ups have played.

green isn’t playing anyone outside the top 7.

Brisebois and chatfield have sat in the press box when they got called up.

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I have a feeling Stecher is going. He's not bad but he's not great at anything and his cap hit is pretty high for what he brings
If we are talking about cap hit relative to what they bring, Myers is ahead of Stecher in that aspect. And Benn, but he plays the other side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad