Confirmed with Link: Canucks reveal Reverse Retro 2.0 Jersey (Post #105)

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Better than the spaghetti plate.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
You should see what I got last year. On ice authentic goalie cut home jersey. Going to get Demko put on by the team and make it fully authentic.

Friggin’ sweet, man. If this new RR comes out, I was thinking of going Demko. I have a Hughes home, a Pettersson alternate, a blank away jersey, and a Horvat sprite. Still undecided on what to do with that white one, too. Maybe it’ll become a Podkolzin, or Kuzmenko, or maybe Boeser or someone. Not sure yet.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
5E51A65C-6F84-45D5-A9E5-3936AB590044.png

Somebody posted this on Reddit, what do you guys think?

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Reddit really seems to like these, but it looks really bland to me. Meh. I do like the orange shield tho.

But i'm really ready for this Adidas contract to end (23/24). Terrible collars (second worst only to nike), golf ball shoulders, poor fit.

Reactions: Reverend Mayhem

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
you want a good looking jersey. Look left

not a fan of that Johnny Canuck looks weird full bodied

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
If it’s true, I like that we are FINALLY paying homage to the old WHL Canucks. But it would have been even better to use their old colour scheme, which I believe was more of a royal blue.

But still - these are pretty solid. Interested to see if it’s true, and how they look in action.

I actually don't like it. At all. I can't really put my finger on why, just not my cup of tea. Silver lining is at least the flying V's aren't getting use.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
hated them at first, but the recent pictures look not bad. Like the jersey, but should ve went with a different logo

Reactions: Jyrki21

Jet91

Mar 18, 2009
Vernon
The RR series should be a flashback to the wilder decisions in jersey history. The WHL style should have been kept for a Heritage Classic game. The oversized stripes and cartoonish styling even looks like it'd fit the Heritage Classic more.

I really like these leaks but actually agree with you. I could see these working betting for a heritage game. I was personally crossing fingers for a green/blue flying V or skate jersey but these are great too. I love my sprite and will pick one of these up as well. Hopefully block font for the names/numbers tho can't stand the weak agency font they use now. Would not fit the classic design the rest of the jersey has.

Not sure why so many hate JC I wish it replaced the orca years ago. Yes it's cartoonish but so is a skating penguin, duck goalie mask or a peyote coyote. It represents the name "Canuck" soooo much better than any other logo in the team's history. My perfect world JC is made the permanent logo with the 90's skate as 3rd.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Not a huge fan. These jerseys look like Wal-Mart specials.

I really wish the Canucks would just pick a jersey and go with it. Then maybe we can start working on making a identity for ourselves.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Johnny Canuck was, is, and always has been a crap logo, in my opinion. No wonder these jerseys could be described the same.

NA pro sports went through a brief period in the 1950s when having these sorts of hokey cartoon figures as logos was trendy and popular.

Then it was correctly realized that they were ugly as hell and awkward, unpleasing shapes. And looks like a mess from distance.

Johnny Canuck looks like what it is - a 3rd rate minor-league logo from 70 years ago.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
These are horrible. I actually really liked last year's reverse retro and would be happy to have those as our permanent home jerseys. I don't even mind the logo from this year's jersey, but the overall look of the jersey is bad.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Not a fan but I’m also strongly against the boring ass stick in the rink. I don’t like having a generic logo that doesn’t even symbolize the team. That logo could be used as a logo for any team in the league or any hockey league itself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad