Proposal: Canucks-Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
Virtanen for Kapanen. Two players who need a change of scenary.
NO way in hell from Toronto!

Kapanen is one the fastest players in the NHL. He may even be faster than McDavid. (I did not say better, so relax! I said faster)

Where did Kapanen needs a change of scenery come from anyway??? He has scored a few big goals in the playoffs for Toronto in the last 2 seasons.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Do you work in the Leafs front office? How have you personally helped him?
Now, come on. It is normal for fans to use we when talking about their team. No one has asked you whether you know Kapanen personally to form your opinion that he needs a change of scenery. His on ice play suggest otherwise as he won a full time line since January.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Now, come on. It is normal for fans to use we when talking about their team. No one has asked you whether you know Kapanen personally to form your opinion that he needs a change of scenery. His on ice play suggest otherwise as he won a full time line since January.

I realize fans use " We". But, they don't put the work in. They don't play with injuries.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I realize fans use " We". But, they don't put the work in. They don't play with injuries.
Fair enough. If you really want some contravesy you, you can turn this thread into yet another Tanev thread. Do you get the feeling it will just by mentioning his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad