Proposal: Canucks-Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I would like Tanav. Just not for the ludicrous overvaluation for him that accompanies these silly threads.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Tanevs advanced stats are horrendous. He’s not the player you think he is.

Advanced stats dont tell the story given he plays for a shitty team. Try to rely on the eye test.

I know exactly what type of player he is as I have been watching him play for over 7 years. Hes an upgrade over Gardiner easily.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
Advanced stats dont tell the story given he plays for a ****ty team. Try to rely on the eye test.

I know exactly what type of player he is as I have been watching him play for over 7 years. Hes an upgrade over Gardiner easily.

His teammate relative stats are also very bad.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Looooool Gardiner?? Really????

Man these are getting out of hand

There's nothing the leafs have that will move tanev to Toronto
so just to clarify, in your estimation Chris Tanev is more valuable than Auston Matthews?

How about

Stecher for Kapanen

value is fine, but the Leafs have a lot of dmen who are good 2nd and 3rd pairing types, we really need someone to play with Rielly in the big role. Tanev can handle that competition so he's the piece that Toronto would probably be interested in

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Did Steve Dangle do a video on Tanev or something that Leafs fans watched and got some terrible idea of Tanev's value? Kapanen gets thrown into nearly every Tanev trade proposal and suddenly he's worth the moon. lol. Come on Leafs fans..

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Act
Did Steve Dangle do a video on Tanev or something that Leafs fans watched and got some terrible idea of Tanev's value? Kapanen gets thrown into nearly every Tanev trade proposal and suddenly he's worth the moon. lol. Come on Leafs fans..

Actually, Kapanen was put in a trade for Virtanin.TheOP, who to my knowledge, is not a Leaf fan, changed it to Gardiner for Tanev afterwards. BTW who is Steve Dangle?

Reactions: Namikaze Minato
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad