Proposal: Canucks-Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
You create a proposal, get replies and then get completely different replies because the two trades are not even close to being related. Nonsensical. Contributing just as much as your proposals.

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
Kapanen is a good player for the leafs and if they decide to trade him which I think they shouldn't, a bunch of teams would want him. And no to Tanev for Gardiner.

Reactions: Mork

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
What is the incentive for Vancouver to do this and why does Tanev need a change of scenery?

Incentive for Buds: Tanev is better defensively. Albeit hes only good for 40-50 games per year. But, the potential defensive improvement in a playoff series against TB or Boston is worth it.

Incentive for Canucks: They get a guy who isn't as injury prone. He can help the young kids.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Incentive for Buds: Tanev is better defensively. Albeit hes only good for 40-50 games per year. But, the potential defensive improvement in a playoff series against TB or Boston is worth it.

Incentive for Canucks: They get a guy who isn't as injury prone. He can help the young kids.

I can't imagine any coaching staff that would want Jake Gardiner to "help the young kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad