Canucks fans, who is your 2nd favourite team?

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I picked the Flyers but I'm more of a "hockey" fan, still pretty shocked to see that they were leading... Thought I was the only one

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
Edmonton Oilers, the plan is to switch from canucks to oilers or oilers to canucks when one team lost in the playoffs. Needless to say the plan didn't work very well.

kootenayfan

Sep 3, 2005
Southeastern BC
Coyotes, partly because my wife is from Phoenix and we have taken in a few games while there. Also always liked Shane Doan..wish he was a Canuck.

Other then that it's Canucks all the way..been a fan since 1970!

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Wasington, loved thier all out offense, now meh, still like them though.

New Jersey, Islanders, Montreal i like as well, used to like Boston, now I cant stand them or their fans.

putridgasbag

Grand Poohba
Oct 18, 2006
Comox Valley
Another for the none option. I guess there are teams I dislike less than others but I really can't bring myself to cheer or care about other teams.

Pseudonymous*

Noone but the canucks do i care about, i follow buffalo though because i have friends who follow them and i like to be able to talk about the team with them so i chose them. Plus having hodgson there gives added incentive

I wouldn't say i cheer for them though

I cheer for any team that is playing boston or chicago though.

Shaun871

Jan 22, 2012
Langley
Been Buffalo for quite some time, I always felt sorry for them when they were bankrupt. Then they drafted Vanek who is now my favourite player, and I happened to move to southern Ontario and Buffalo is the closest team to me.

NonBruinHatingCanuck

May 28, 2011
Tampa and Edmonton.. I love Watching Marty St Louis never get old. So exciting to watch him and Stamkos work magic together!

Also the young guns on Edm are pretty damn fun to watch too

Babs

Feb 20, 2008
Kelowna
Detroit, they play a similar style as the Canucks. Also liking Buffalo this year.

Top 3 teams I hate are Edmonton, Boston and Chicago not sure how any Canuck fan can like these teams. Although I agree they are my favourite games to watch.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Noone but the canucks do i care about, i follow buffalo though because i have friends who follow them and i like to be able to talk about the team with them so i chose them. Plus having hodgson there gives added incentive

I wouldn't say i cheer for them though

I cheer for any team that is playing boston or chicago though.

I follow Buffalo and Detroit. The former because of the sister franchise history and the latter because my friends are Detroit fans. Plus I like watching skilled +/- run-n-gun hockey which both kind of represent in their own way.

arsmaster*

I'd imagine the people choosing Edmonton weren't around in the 80's.

NonBruinHatingCanuck

May 28, 2011
Detroit, they play a similar style as the Canucks. Also liking Buffalo this year.

Top 3 teams I hate are Edmonton, Boston and Chicago not sure how any Canuck fan can like these teams. Although I agree they are my favourite games to watch.

whats the big hate on for edmonton for? Do they play us dirty? Have a team full of Dave Bollands?

Only team I truly 2 teams I truly hate are Chicago and Boston.. I Dont even hate Calgary like I used too :shakehead

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
I voted Minnesota, but Colorado ties. Both are regionally close (which isn't saying a lot) and have very environmentally-conscious, outdoorsy-based cultures, two things I certainly appreciate in a place.

I'd love Winnipeg, except they have that Bufiglian guy.

Babs

Feb 20, 2008
Kelowna
whats the big hate on for edmonton for? Do they play us dirty? Have a team full of Dave Bollands?

Only team I truly 2 teams I truly hate are Chicago and Boston.. I Dont even hate Calgary like I used too :shakehead

Apart from the fact that when some us started following the Canucks the Oilers were destroying us. There is the fact that they have completely tanked the last 5 year and were rewarded for it. Also every Oiler fan I know is already so effing smug already about their "coming" dynasty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad