Canucks fans, who is your 2nd favourite team?

Lord Flacko*

Ottawa, Winnipeg and Tampa Bay are tied for my 2nd favourite team. My next favourites are Montreal, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Nashville, Detroit, New Jersey, Washington and Colorado. The rest of the teams I either hate or have no opinion of lol.

ryanbiggame*

1st--Buffalo
2cd--San Jose
30th--Vancouver

Jk. I love you guys.

1st--sabres
2cd--Vancouver

kammyBlazer*

I've been a fan of the red wings since I was a kid and I got to see them absolutely stomp the canucks time after time. You have to love the players they have on their team too.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
So to summarize present results...

1 - Flyers, 24
2 - Habs, 23
3 - Sabres, 17
4 - Pens, 16
5 - Sens, 15
6 - Red Wings, 13
7 - Oilers, Jets, 12
9 - Lightning, 11

And the rest are spread out in single digits....

Fair to suggest the Sabres being that high is the Hodgson effect?
I voted TB for the Salo effect.

Steve Bennett*

So to summarize present results...

1 - Flyers, 24
2 - Habs, 23
3 - Sabres, 17
4 - Pens, 16
5 - Sens, 15
6 - Red Wings, 13
7 - Oilers, Jets, 12
9 - Lightning, 11

And the rest are spread out in single digits....

Fair to suggest the Sabres being that high is the Hodgson effect?
I voted TB for the Salo effect.

Probably partly, he was kind of popular here and unfortunately could not fit and was squeezed out. It was too bad to see him leave but it kind of had to happen I guess... But I've noticed for some reason even before that trade there was some sympathy among Canucks fans towards Buffalo. Not too sure why. Maybe because the teams began from the same year and have had some similar histories?

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Probably partly, he was kind of popular here and unfortunately could not fit and was squeezed out. It was too bad to see him leave but it kind of had to happen I guess... But I've noticed for some reason even before that trade there was some sympathy among Canucks fans towards Buffalo. Not too sure why. Maybe because the teams began from the same year and have had some similar histories?

Seems to be the most common reason. Plus, I love their jerseys.

RDRR

Sep 26, 2009
What's with the opposing team fans voting for their team in this poll?

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
On a sort of related but not really note: Does anyone else ever notice that little kid in Rogers Arena with the long hair and earmuffs that's always sitting behind the opposing team's bench and usually wearing their jersey but sometimes a Canuck jersey? He infuriates me with his bandwagon switching!

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
On a sort of related but not really note: Does anyone else ever notice that little kid in Rogers Arena with the long hair and earmuffs that's always sitting behind the opposing team's bench and usually wearing their jersey but sometimes a Canuck jersey? He infuriates me with his bandwagon switching!

His father looks pretty scary.

Steve Bennett*

RDRR said:

are you saying you don't go to polls on other teams' boards and vote for the canucks?

Wait wait wait. Hold on a second. I thought team forums were locked for only their fans?? :skeptic:

Are you saying, theoretically, that I, or any other unbiased Canucks fan, could go to other teams' forums on this site and post our opinion of their team, players, or fans - or compare their team, players, or fans to the Canucks?? :dd:

Interesting, very interesting...

malcolmedge

May 4, 2010
Vancouver
Senators. They are just below the Canucks for me and only cause I was born a Canuck.

Ottawa had my favourite player in Heatley and after he left I stayed a fan. Now home to my new favourite player in Karlsson. Loved him since day one, way before the Norris.

Islanders due to the Grabner effect is my third.

ZZZZZZZ

Jan 25, 2007
Paradise!
I was a rabid BlackHawk's fan when I was young [Bobby Hull & Mikita] and then I moved out West . :)

As insane as it sounds they are my 2 favorite teams as well as Philly. :p

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華

Do you mean the Hawks and Bruins votes?

They're both O6 teams so regardless of what goes between the Canucks and them, some people will cling to them.

KidCanuck*

Montreal no question. Canadian, out of not only our division but conference, and solid young team with a great goalie from Vancouver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad