Canucks fans, who is your 2nd favourite team?

Steve Bennett*

Flyers are the least evil team... Giroux, Simmonds, Schenns, Couturier, Read, those guys are money... or they were at least, they're having an awful start...

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Ottawa, they were kind of an underdog for their early years and are starting to put it together now. Also, Ottawa fans don't like Montreal or Toronto, so it's easy to relate with them.

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
Chicago. May be the only one, but are they ever exciting to watch. Nucks/Hawks games are my favourite games of the season. I've also liked Ottawa since I first became a Canucks fan.

StringerBell

Colorado's been my 2nd team since they moved there in '96. Really like Winnipeg, Montreal and Philly too.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
Whoever plays the team that eliminates the Canucks. That's far more teams than I'm happy with.

craigcaulks*

Poll is missing one option:

None.

This.

After the Canucks, it's just a rating somewhere between hate and don't give a ****. I guess the teams I dislike the least would be Columbus or Florida, for no good reason.

Hammer Time

May 3, 2011
Florida, our unofficial farm team. :sarcasm:

Ottawa, Canadian team that I have no reason to hate.

I have a soft spot for the Blues - the only Cupless team with a longer drought than us.

Gun to head, I would probably say Wings - when the Avs were our biggest rivals the team they hated more than anyone else was Detroit. Now the Hawks are our biggest rivals, and the team they hate more than anyone else is Detroit. Plus we haven't met in the playoffs in 11 years, I've long since gotten over Cloutier's stinker. The enemy of thine enemy ...

Last edited:

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
The Canucks... followed by the Canucks, the Canucks, the Canucks...

...then the Bruins, the Sabres...

...and if no one else is left, whatever Canadian team that's still in the playoffs, so long as it's not Toronto (as if that would ever happen).

MajorCanuck

Cup Please
Dec 30, 2011
Surrey, BC
None really. It would be a conflict of interest to cheer for more than team, especially if the team is in the same conference as the canucks. Once the nucks get eliminated tho, i do take on a team.

trytobe

Nov 29, 2011
been rooting for STL since last season. they've got a bright future (and present!) and their GM seems very similar to Gillis in how he conducts business with the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad