Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Oilers - 5-2 (Horvat x2, Miller x2, Mikheyev)

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Ironically, skating is the least of his abilities. :laugh: as he calls it, “carving gouges into the ice with his fat ass stride”

But his hands are ridiculous.

Really good player. That more just speaks to how bad my skating is if anything. Though, it's definitely improved from 10 years ago.

If you don't improve from this, though I mean what are you really doing here? :laugh:

Reactions: Indiana

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
Devil advocate here. Several Oiler fans were infracted and tossed from this board for sarcasm like that. You trolled them and then try to act sweet and innocent? Come one. Don't be a DAG!

ITS SPORT BANTER. WHATS THE POINT OF SPORTS WITHOUT BANTER?

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
yeah, what is up with that? evetytime i check out pirnhub, every few videos is someone dicking his “stepsister”. i don’t understand the attraction.
You come up with a believable story line, that puts legal teens, in a room/home alone, under a $20 budget, and Ill watch your movies.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Lost in all the hoopla is Quinn's second hit of the season second in 3 games mind you. Look out Schenn, Quinn is coming for your record!

Reactions: M2Beezy

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Devil advocate here. Several Oiler fans were infracted and tossed from this board for sarcasm like that. You trolled them and then try to act sweet and innocent? Come one. Don't be a DAG!

i got banned from their PGT for saying merry christmas yall

cmon theres gotta be some banter allowed thats not even bad alberta snowflakes
Can like some of their obnoxious posts with the lol like :D

• Haha
Reactions: Indiana and Play

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Definitely got the “I’d totally date my cousin” loo

giphy.gif

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Lost in all the hoopla is Quinn's second hit of the season second in 3 games mind you. Look out Schenn, Quinn is coming for your record!
Hits and goals are overrated

In all seriousness very good game from Hughes after a 3 turnover shift in the 1st period. Helps the Oilers are not that great at the press

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Much needed break for a team that’s been playing extremely poor hockey for a month now. Enjoy the holiday and hopefully they can get on some kind of roll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad