Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Oilers - 5-2 (Horvat x2, Miller x2, Mikheyev)

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
i got banned from their PGT for saying merry christmas yall

cmon theres gotta be some banter allowed thats not even bad alberta snowflakes

Well trekking to any other board is always kind of a dicey proposition. I view other boards every now and then but I never posted anything. No matter the intention you're always likely to be on the receiving end of hostility, justified or not.

I'd say just not post anything on other boards, save yourself the headache and let them deal with their own thing.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
bruce-bruce-boudreau.gif

• Love
Reactions: Bounces R Way

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Another Xmas miracle from this enigmatic team. After a shaky first 10 minutes, they proved they can play good team defense; protect a 2-2 tie until late; and then pot a couple of win it.

But the question remains, if they can do it for one night, why can't they do it every game or at least more often?....now it's the Sharks in town for a winnable game after the break and then on to Winnipeg where they almost never win.....but who knows?

Got to feel good for Colin Delia......a journeyman NHL-AHL goalie who might have had the game of his life when the Canucks needed him most.

And for one game at least, the Canucks best players Horvat, Miller and Pettersson outplayed the Oilers dynamic duo of McDavid and Draisaitl. Pushes their record in the Pacific Division to 9-2. Winning a majority of those four-pointers is at least keeping within hailing distance of a playoff spot.

A Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all Canucks fans and posters on HF Boards!

Delocatedfan

Jun 1, 2021
Big game from Bo bet management is having 2nd thoughts on pulling the plug on this season and selling high on expiring contracts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad