Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Oilers - 5-2 (Horvat x2, Miller x2, Mikheyev)

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
First regulation win in a month, cup guaranteed

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
let’s go read some books!

I love that f***ing old text overlay on the old games hilarious…

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Full marks to Collin Delia, didn’t think he had it in him. That wasn’t a lucky win either, he was full value.

That was - unexpectedly - the best goaltending performance the team has received this year.

Not a high bar considering how few good goaltending performances we’ve had but he earned himself some more games with that. Martin has not been impressive lately.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
All my cousins are/were much older than me and live outta town. Does anyone have cousins that they are closer to? What's it like? I always wondered.

Just trying to turn this into a positive lol.
not any girls, no. but i grew up an only child and my cousins (first cousins… boys) in town were like brothers to me.

met this girl for the first and only time at a huge family reunion on the island. Never seen her since, and honestly don’t know if she still exists.

Technically, Pamela Anderson is also my cousin. My dad actually mentions it every single chance he gets. never met though.

Reactions: Indiana

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Lazar can't even be set up vs an empty net. Dude should not be on a scorers line.
Podkolzin should be up here honestly. He is 100% an NHL player and we clearly need competent wingers. Hoglander is competent too.

But then again, maybe it's better that we get him away from this train wreck for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad