Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Golden Knights - 5-1 (Pettersson x 2, Horvat, Richardson, Pearson)

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I meant more of the brain trust being more stable.
There’s no reason on this earth that Bruce should not be back next season
No idea, I think the only reason would be wanting a coach that can implement more tactical discipline. But until Bruce is actually gone, who the hell knows what they are thinking. Could be just part of the process.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Haven't really paid attention to the game but so crazy how we can turn the tables so dramatically on the Knights without Quinn. I'm guessing from the box score that EP came to play and that's the difference.

Knights have a much better D than us but outside of Marchessault their forwards seem like a lot of depth and not that much skill - well at least in this game. Eichel should be up there but half the time it seems like he's pouting and making blind passes to nobody.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
So refs perfect timing buttman call in intermission ignore headshot and blatant interference earlier yep dumb bought useless stripe f...ks

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
pretty good save on the one-timer but on the other hand if he didn't get that one I'd be criticizing him. Terrible angle and a really long pass, lots of time to get there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad