Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Golden Knights - 5-1 (Pettersson x 2, Horvat, Richardson, Pearson)

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Personally I like Petey as a Winger more then a C. Reminds me of Huberdeau
Pettersson is basically saying f*** you to Patrick Allvin about the no superstar comment
I would assume he was refers to players like Mcdavid, Ovi, Crosby, Malkin, Mackinnon, Barkov, Drasaitl, Hedman when he says superstars

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I definitely think Boeser is gone for something like a 1st and a prospect

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I don’t mean to be a negative Nancy today, but I’ve been so busy the last few weeks, I come back and I’m hearing bruce might not be resigning,
And apparently we have no superstars on the roster.
What the f*** happened in the last few weeks.
I thought this organization was about Stabilization now.
Jeez

I really need a definition of the superstar, because if he saying is he not like a Mcdavid, sure I agree.
But if you’re calling people like Stamkos a superstar, And I’m sorry, we have basically 3 of them on the roster

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
JB Special for Chiasson, 3m x 4 with full NTC first two years, limited last 2 years.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I don’t mean to be a negative Nancy today, but I’ve been so busy the last few weeks, I come back and I’m hearing bruce might not be resigning,
And apparently we have no superstars on the roster.
What the f*** happened in the last few weeks.
I thought this organization was about Stabilization now.
Jeez
I think the off season we'll see a lot of changes come down. Players moved out, coaches and other staff in and out. Come September is when the stabilization will come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad