Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Golden Knights - 5-1 (Pettersson x 2, Horvat, Richardson, Pearson)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I don’t mean to be a negative Nancy today, but I’ve been so busy the last few weeks, I come back and I’m hearing bruce might not be resigning,
And apparently we have no superstars on the roster.
What the f*** happened in the last few weeks.
I thought this organization was about Stabilization now.
Jeez
I think Benning is been brought back as an AGM to manage trades and UFA signings in the offseason

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Ironically Demko has basically pushed hard on everything this year, he has to work on that.

Reactions: Ozone

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I don’t mean to be a negative Nancy today, but I’ve been so busy the last few weeks, I come back and I’m hearing bruce might not be resigning,
And apparently we have no superstars on the roster.
What the f*** happened in the last few weeks.
I thought this organization was about Stabilization now.
Jeez

I really need a definition of the superstar, because if he saying is he not like a Mcdavid, sure I agree.
But if you’re calling people like Stamkos a superstar, And I’m sorry, we have basically 3 of them on the roster
Stabilization? They are going to turn over as many players as they can, what made you think they are going to go with status quo with this roster.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Pettersson is basically saying f*** you to Patrick Allvin about the no superstar comment
I'm hoping the Sedin's pull Pettersson aside this summer to give him their off-season training program, and show him what it takes to be a professional. If Pettersson comes back faster, with bulk, look out. He will really make Allvin look stupid for the no superstar comment.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Stabilization? They are going to turn over as many players as they can, what made you think they are going to go with status quo with this roster.
I meant more of the brain trust being more stable.
There’s no reason on this earth that Bruce should not be back next season

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad