Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 @ Sabres 3 | Ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
exactly! who the **** wants to listen hirsch and whatever other rogers plug they have analyze the game for 2 minutes before turning to Collar Mcbroken's recovery plan.

Pretty much. :laugh: I switch the channel either way so..

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
Miller lets in so many point shots. Calgary took extreme notice of this in the playoffs, and it seems to be the book on him now.

it has been my book on him since he came here. He just looks really small in the net. However, he has actually been surprisingly good with it so far this year. First time since the preseason that he struggled a lot with it.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
if I'm reading that properly they absolutely raped in terms of Corsi

Yeah that's what I'm seeing too.

Then again, what good is it if we're not scoring? They absolutely dominated the Corsi Cup, but at the end of the day their goal production suggests they weren't very efficient on converting on those shot attempts.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
How is this team still second in the pacific? Lol

Oh well, new game tomorrow..this time it's the Devils.

This game was so annoying til the end

If not for a weak division right now, we wouldn't be so happy-go-lucky.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Enough with the Dorsett bashing. His fight sparked our team to comeback. The late goal in the third is just what it was a fluke. Nothing you can do about the unlucky goals.
Without Dorsett this team would be a lot worse. He works his ass off and I hate when fans rag on him. You can't trust rookies like Mccann and Virtanen their ROOKIES!!! Willie trusts Dorsett so let him do the coaching.

The game was 0-0 when he fought. If anything it helped Buffalo get ahead 2-0

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Seriously? Guy is a 20 y/o defensive defender who just had the biggest game of his career and scored a winning goal with 17 seconds left. Loved that celebration, he earned it.

kids having fun. don't be so upset.
Sure he earned it, I'm not forcing him to calm his celebration down but I think it says a lot about the person and player when they not rub it in the face and create attention. There's a reason why every player doesn't dive all over the place after every goal.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Enough with the Dorsett bashing. His fight sparked our team to comeback. The late goal in the third is just what it was a fluke. Nothing you can do about the unlucky goals.
Without Dorsett this team would be a lot worse. He works his ass off and I hate when fans rag on him. You can't trust rookies like Mccann and Virtanen their ROOKIES!!! Willie trusts Dorsett so let him do the coaching.

Was it not 0-0 when he fought? :popcorn:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Wasn't this Henrik Sedin's 6th game in a row w/ a point?

But he's not flashy, or exciting, or fast so he isn't trying and doesn't care. Ugh...the last players that will give up and not care are the Sedins....

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Yeah that's what I'm seeing too.

Then again, what good is it if we're not scoring? They absolutely dominated the Corsi Cup, but at the end of the day their goal production suggests they weren't very efficient on converting on those shot attempts.

just means that they weren't terrible like some are suggesting

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC

They were terrible on that last shift. The rest of the night they carried the play. Weren't all that dangerous though. But they weren't even in terms of the Corsi cup.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
They were terrible on that last shift. The rest of the night they carried the play. Weren't all that dangerous though. But they weren't even in terms of the Corsi cup.

That's the difference over last year... They aren't winning ot games and are choking away points.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Players can dominate and come away with no points. There is a lot of luck involved on a game by game basis. I'm sure it's a tough loss to swallow but I wouldn't overthink this one.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Sure he earned it, I'm not forcing him to calm his celebration down but I think it says a lot about the person and player when they not rub it in the face and create attention. There's a reason why every player doesn't dive all over the place after every goal.

Come on. He didn't 'rub it in our faces'.

And that wasn't every goal. It was an OT winner essentially and the biggest goal of his career.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
What a joke this is. Our third period performances just demonstrates this team is incapable of playing well under any form of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad