Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 @ Sabres 3 | Ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
MFW finding out theres a game...on a Saturday...against the Sabres....at 10 am
81526104.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
How about this.

Burrows - H Sedin - McCann
D Sedin - Horvat - Vrabata
Higgins - Sutter - Gaunce
Virtanen - Dorssett - Hansen

Edler - Tanev
Hamhuis - Weber
Hutton - Sbisa

Miller
Markstrom

This is only when the line up is healthy

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
I'm liking the 1:00pm start. There are a group of Comets fans driving out to Buffalo for the game and then rushing back to Utica for the Comets game at 7:00.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Are we done with the Dorsett experiments yet? What a fake tough guy.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
I mostly hope we score first so Willie doesn't feel the need to sit the kids for the rest of the game. We have easily seen the best games when every forward is between 10-16 minutes and everyone gets their legs and head into the game. Plus I pretty much only watch for the kids now anyway so it would make this game a lot more fun.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I just heard this morning it was 10:00am. Why???

I've got a class on Saturday. Gonna miss the whole damn game. Why 10am???

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Horrible time... against Barffalo... after a game like the Pitts one... Canucks never bounce back with great efforts. They might eke out a win.

Don't care if I miss this one. Not gonna lie. I'll have the first bit on 1040 I suppose while I'm driving.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Buffalo played really loose in the first period last night and it burned them. I think they'll be looking to play hard out of the gate. They have a good PP (O'Reilly has been tremendous on the PP) but terrible PK. A lot of excellent young but inconsistent talent and questionable goaltending.

If the canucks take them lightly it won't be a good afternoon for the guys wearing the orca.

I worry about WD getting massively exploited in line match ups this entire 7 game trip.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Buffalo played really loose in the first period last night and it burned them. I think they'll be looking to play hard out of the gate. They have a good PP (O'Reilly has been tremendous on the PP) but terrible PK. A lot of excellent young but inconsistent talent and questionable goaltending.

If the canucks take them lightly it won't be a good afternoon for the guys wearing the orca.

I worry about WD getting massively exploited in line match ups this entire 7 game trip.

considering he essentially doesn't line match home or away, being on the road doesn't really matter, lol.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Horrible time... against Barffalo... after a game like the Pitts one... Canucks never bounce back with great efforts. They might eke out a win.

Don't care if I miss this one. Not gonna lie. I'll have the first bit on 1040 I suppose while I'm driving.
Buffalo is an improved team, not sure what your beef with them is. I'm pretty excited to see Eichel.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
How about this.

Burrows - H Sedin - McCann
D Sedin - Horvat - Vrabata
Higgins - Sutter - Gaunce
Virtanen - Dorssett - Hansen

Edler - Tanev
Hamhuis - Weber
Hutton - Sbisa

Miller
Markstrom

This is only when the line up is healthy

I like this better if we're splitting up the twins:

Burrows-Henrik-Vrbata
Daniel-Horvat-Hansen
Higgins-Sutter-Virtanen
Prust-McCann-Dorsett

Anyways as a relatively early riser I think I'm one of the few who is happy about the 10am start! I have plans Saturday night too so I thought I had to miss the game :yo:

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I like the 10am start. I'll likely be at the gym for half the game, but at least it won't cut into the BC Lions game at 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad