Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 (Brock Boeser) Bruins 1 in a Shootout

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I was replying to someone in the GDT when it got locked but the poster was mad we won as we would not get a top 10 pick.
Really!!!???

We just beat the bruins and are 2-0 under BB. I don’t need another Virtanen or Juolevi. I wanna win some games. We know playoffs are not an option this year but let’s create a winning culture.
Oh my God Bruce, look what you did!!!:hockey:

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Pearson-Miller-Boeser line was great, Hughes and Schenn were very good, Demko was incredible, solid overall team effort.

Last edited:

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
PK looks way better almost instantly

Star players are engaged and actually look like they enjoy hockey

top 3 lines all appear to have chemistry with each other

Survived with Myers and Schenn playing a combined 50 min

Somehow I think we were less porous defensively, but that might just be a bad game from the Bruins

Boeser 100% hated Green. Look way more confident under BB and is making plays.

Pearson and Myers had alot of mistakes and are playing above their roles, but worked hard on both ends. Thought they were the most consistent players today

Hughes is going to win a norris in 5 years. Excited to see him away from the Baum

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Boudreau is honestly the perfect coach for this team. His positive approach, let loose, and earn your minutes attitude really inspired this team. They are no longer afraid of being creative. His talk with Boes individually has really done wonders.

What a huge win. Demko really is dialed in.

F@$k the Bruins.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
A great GM will find ways to improve the team outside of tanking for high picks.

What's been done here is the resurrection of that proud Orca culture, which has been thoroughly destroyed by Green and that f***ing idiot JEB. That to me is more valuable than draft picks.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Pastrnak shot and hockey IQ is still off the charts, but man did he look slower tonight.
That one OT icing where he was ahead of Hughes but didn't even come close to getting the puck first and gave up was very reminiscent of EP's effort on that empty net goal we conceded recently

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
mgid:arc:content:comedycentral.com:88af2df9-4db7-44ee-a2e9-d30250331f50

This is me right now, Bruce is the light.

Reactions: Red and Indiana

VanCanFanEDM

Mar 22, 2004
Edmonton
A great GM will find ways to improve the team outside of tanking for high picks.

What's been done here is the resurrection of that proud Orca culture, which has been thoroughly destroyed by Green and that f***ing idiot JEB. That to me is more valuable than draft picks.

Well said. Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Indiana

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Boeser has been looking better of late. I think thats the 4th straight game ive seen him hustling and getting chances.

Dickenson is kind of like Pearson. Big body who wins board battles but he probably better defensively

We really need to work on the back end which probably means trading one of our forwards. I think Miller, Boeser, and possible Hoglander may be dangled as trade bait. I definitely think we should test the market on Petey as I think there will be quite a few teams willing to overpay for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad