Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 (Brock Boeser) Bruins 1 in a Shootout

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Happy Birthday Demko...

cheers-to-you-cheers.gif

And Cheers to the new coach, the better effort, the fresh start, and US FANS...
WOOOOOOOOO!

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Hughes is a top 10 player in the league and has every bit the potential to go on a Karlsson in 2017 esque dominant run. So horribly underrated on hf its criminal. He's really settled in to leveraging his gamebreaking skating to make outplay after outplay on D and he just takes control of the game every shift, its amazing. There are times he just looks completely untouchable because of how good he is at shifting his momentum and changing direction

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I was replying to someone in the GDT when it got locked but the poster was mad we won as we would not get a top 10 pick.
Really!!!???

We just beat the bruins and are 2-0 under BB. I don’t need another Virtanen or Juolevi. I wanna win some games. We know playoffs are not an option this year but let’s create a winning culture.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
Super hyped watching games again. It's far too early to say that it isnt just new coach energy (obviously hope this lasts) but its already a way more fun team to watch. The aggression on offense and the PK is a complete 180 from what they did before.

Also we need OEL and Hamonic to be in next game.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
I was replying to someone in the GDT when it got locked but the poster was mad we won as we would not get a top 10 pick.
Really!!!???

We just beat the bruins and are 2-0 under BB. I don’t need another Virtanen or Juolevi. I wanna win some games. We know playoffs are not an option this year but let’s create a winning culture.
Who are you?!

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Really!!!???

Not true at all.

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
also I don't watch bruins games but was tyler hall really worth keeping for them

didn't even realize he was in the game aside from that replay of him missing an easy one timer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad