Confirmed with Link: Canucks’ COVID cases now over 20 (players, staff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Maybe the fact that it was reported that players were seriously ill and and getting IVs so people started assuming the worst. It sounds like they have flu like symptoms which isn’t seriously ill
Again what does this mean.

Player are either on IV or not. 20 players have it pr they dont. Thats not a media issue and your post doesnt actually answer that.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
I tried to put that out there as that is the typical course for the virus with this demographic, but people here don't want to hear factual information. A lot of people here have tried to spin this into the most catastrophic event imaginable.

This is why you can't take anything said about management or Benning seriously, because the same thing happens with management, that has happened in this thread - things get greatly exaggerated, or there are flat out fabrications.

Truth is treason... Lol.
Logan you are anything but factual.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Anyone imagine a Disney like scenario where the Utica Comets come in and replace the Canucks entirely, and end up making the playoffs? Wouldn’t that be just amazing!
Great, now Ill be disappointed if this DOESNT happen

Reactions: Grantham

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
The report of 20 players having it was false its 16 players and mutiple staff/ coaches

That's 22 total. Nothing about staff other than coaches. If all 3 bench coaches have it, that still leaves 19 players.

To clarify, I haven't seen anything reported about staff other than the coaches having it, if there is a report of that I stand corrected.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
You think losing 3 young otherwise healthy people a day isn’t “catastrophic”. And it’s only 3 people a day if the numbers hold a 1000 a day.

I’d say that’s a borderline sociopathic argument.

Agreed.. and the numbers aren't going to hold at 1000.

P1 variant + Fraser Health = a messy month or two until vaccinations pickup and school ends.

leafsgirl12

Apr 29, 2014
Canada

That's 22 total. Nothing about staff other than coaches. If all 3 bench coaches have it, that still leaves 19 players.

To clarify, I haven't seen anything reported about staff other than the coaches having it, if there is a report of that I stand corrected.

It was 16 players and 3 staff/ coaches yesterday looks like updated lists come out at 5 pm est

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
I dunno I tend not to use extraneous punctuation when its not needed when you literally use the wrong word.
Lol. They are 2 different words - It's is a contraction, meaning a shorter or "contracted" form of "it is" or "it has." (Example: It's going to rain.) Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, "belonging to it," or a "quality of it" (Example: The carrier lost its license) or (Example: Its color is red.)

Anyways, feel free to correct my Covid information. I provided a link for them.

Reactions: Auston 316

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
You think losing 3 young otherwise healthy people a day isn’t “catastrophic”. And it’s only 3 people a day if the numbers hold a 1000 a day.

I’d say that’s a borderline sociopathic argument.

I've seen arguments from a few that suggest the losses of life are a necessary sacrifice to keep trucking along. Economy, economy, economy...

Ontario non-essential worker intubated after contracting COVID-19 while on the job

Toronto-area doctors have been sharing COVID-19 patient stories, with the permission of their families, throughout the weekend. On Sunday, Warner spoke to CTV News Toronto about a woman in her 40s who died after contracting the novel coronavirus from her husband, who got sick after being told to go to work despite the fact that there was a known COVID-19 outbreak at his workplace.
"He was told to go work at this factory and he got COVID, so did everyone else on his shift, and they got the variant," Warner said Sunday. "It got brought home, their daughter got COVID and his wife got COVID."

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
Lol. They are 2 different words - It's is a contraction, meaning a shorter or "contracted" form of "it is" or "it has." (Example: It's going to rain.) Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, "belonging to it," or a "quality of it" (Example: The carrier lost its license) or (Example: Its color is red.)

Anyways, feel free to correct my Covid information. I provided a link for them.
Youre right Logan.
I apologise for disapostraphising my word and confusing you. My bad.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone imagine a Disney like scenario where the Utica Comets come in and replace the Canucks entirely, and end up making the playoffs? Wouldn’t that be just amazing!
Utica is in Covid protocol too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad